New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: New look contributions

Post by shoddy90 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:16 pm This really is a great shame. This forum was the only place I uploaded all my shoe f**king pics and you know there were a lot of them! The pictures deletion has coincided with my divorce unfortunately so I’ve been out of action recently. What’s really hard to take is that I would have had even more time to making more pics and movies once my separatation has happened. I will stay on the forum as I’m sure some bright spark will find an alternative solution soon. Stay in there everyone. This is an amazing community!
Only just looked at this thread again slinky, and not really sure what to say. Hope not due to this obsession.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I am on the new forum. Hope slinky finds his way there and starts posting
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:16 pm This really is a great shame. This forum was the only place I uploaded all my shoe f**king pics and you know there were a lot of them! The pictures deletion has coincided with my divorce unfortunately so I’ve been out of action recently. What’s really hard to take is that I would have had even more time to making more pics and movies once my separatation has happened. I will stay on the forum as I’m sure some bright spark will find an alternative solution soon. Stay in there everyone. This is an amazing community!
Feel free to post here when you are ready. You just need to host the pics on a different server. It might be easier to join the new forum, we would love to see your content no matter where you choose to post it.
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

Each to their own of course but I'm prefering the Shoesession discord over the new forum. The real time chat format is a big plus over posting photos into a void.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

MaryJanes1 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:03 pm Each to their own of course but I'm prefering the Shoesession discord over the new forum. The real time chat format is a big plus over posting photos into a void.
Where can i find the discord ?
MaryJanes1

Post by MaryJanes1 »

sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

Has anyone started a new look thread on the new forum? I dont understand the layout!

Bought 20 pairs of heels the weekend, a there's a few be looks in there I'd like to share
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Looks like someone has put one one up for you
sachadaviescd

Post by sachadaviescd »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:01 am Looks like someone has put one one up for you

Sweet, nice one
louislu

Post by louislu »

MaryJanes1 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:23 pm https://discord.gg/yHvTSCBM
...is your discord still active?
...I clicked on the link but it says it expired, could you issue a new link?