She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Cumminghershoes wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 am This thread is amazing! I’ve cum so many times to your wife and her shoes.

My wife and I had a rule. If she wore sexy slutty heels out without me to work or out with her friends, she wasn’t allowed to come home without a strangers jizz in her shoes.

Fortunately we live down the street from the green door in vegas, so it was always pretty easy for her to find a willing donor (or two) on the way home.

She’d text me a few pics of her shoes full of cum, and as soon as she walked in the door I’d strip her down to her heels and fuck her pussy in to submission. Sometimes I’d be so excited I’d cum inside her too quick, but sometimes I would pull out and add my load to her cummy slutty heels.
Any pics of any of this. This would be aooo cool. How about her going out also
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Cumminghershoes wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:27 am This thread is amazing! I’ve cum so many times to your wife and her shoes.

My wife and I had a rule. If she wore sexy slutty heels out without me to work or out with her friends, she wasn’t allowed to come home without a strangers jizz in her shoes.

Fortunately we live down the street from the green door in vegas, so it was always pretty easy for her to find a willing donor (or two) on the way home.

She’d text me a few pics of her shoes full of cum, and as soon as she walked in the door I’d strip her down to her heels and fuck her pussy in to submission. Sometimes I’d be so excited I’d cum inside her too quick, but sometimes I would pull out and add my load to her cummy slutty heels.
Any pics of any of this. This would be aooo cool. How about her going out also
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Some more to cum....please give her what she needs so much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Love how much of her slutty feet she has on show in those Burberry heels!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmmm so nice !!!!
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@drcuddless999: Great how much you enjoy her feet and her heels!
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Heel11: we always feel honored when she gets your comment. You are more than an expert and your opinion counts double.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

I just wish i could put my cock between her feet and slutty shoes...
And that ass on that dress looks so fucking amazing !! Thanks to both of you to keep sharing us this piece of art :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

What a package, beautiful........damn sexy sandals :wink:
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So if she was all into this how come there's never any pictures of your cock over her feet or come being shot on them or her shoes