She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hhcouple

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by hhcouple »

thespear13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm
hhcouple wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:02 pm Crossed legs, cleavage, Louboutins....
Absolutly stunning best night of my life i believe so far. Just got my first footjob from wife and had biggest cum ive ever had then checked this and idek what to do with my self. Just insane!!
Congrats, well deserved. Glad that her slutty style is still a turn on after your cum load. Hopefully next time you give her a special treatment as well.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

shoefreak wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:04 am
thespear13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 pm
hhcouple wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:02 pm Crossed legs, cleavage, Louboutins....
Absolutly stunning best night of my life i believe so far. Just got my first footjob from wife and had biggest cum ive ever had then checked this and idek what to do with my self. Just insane!!
:lol: :lol:

That’s awesome and congrats on getting your first footjob!

And she’s stunningly hot with her outfits, cleavage and just amazing sexy heels! Always have loved the classy business attire look. Something so sexy about it and she sure has the body and demeanor to pull it off!
Are the heels suede? Looks like there is some evidence of dried cum on the one pair if I’m not mistaken? Do you have close up better quality image of them?
We adore every word of your comment. Just great and horny. Can confirm that these are suede heels, blue color. At the end of this story we'll show you all the details of the hot Louboutins. So be patient and enjoy the next views
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

What a classy slut
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Leatherappreciater: Definitely! It doesn't matter what she wears. She always wants to show and express her slutty attitude.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Some more cock teasing poses...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Or do you prefer her from behind...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

No more selfies, she poses for all her admires here...
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Hot session very inspired :)
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very very nice, thanks !!!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Absolutely hot!!!! Very nice color of dress and seductive cleavage besides wonderful legs and sexy heels! Perfect combination!