Strappy high heeled shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Strappy high heeled shoes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:23 pm Fantastic job. This Valentino style is hot. Actually, my slutty wife has some similar ones. Not cheap supermarket brand but original Valentinos. In nude color. Wanna see them?
I do recall seeing pics of your wife in those shoes. I’d love to see the pics again though. I can’t get enough of your super-fit wife. She’s a real highlight in this forum and her imagery makes for fantastic wanking inspiration!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm hot!! I like the way the pointy red pumps strappy heels fit your cock and balls..I like to do the same push my cock again the insole slide back and forth with some lube while the heel tugs on my balls till I cum!!
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:51 am
hhcouple wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:23 pm Fantastic job. This Valentino style is hot. Actually, my slutty wife has some similar ones. Not cheap supermarket brand but original Valentinos. In nude color. Wanna see them?
I do recall seeing pics of your wife in those shoes. I’d love to see the pics again though. I can’t get enough of your super-fit wife. She’s a real highlight in this forum and her imagery makes for fantastic wanking inspiration!
Like the way she teases you. Hope you treat her and her heels the way she needs it:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome straps. Very sexy
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:54 pm Awesome straps. Very sexy
You’re not kidding! She’s hotter than those wasabi peas! I’d love to see my cum dribbling over those expensive leather straps. Better still if she was wearing them whist I wanked over them. She’s got great taste and I adore her toe nails too!
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

hmmmmm very nice !
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:39 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:54 pm Awesome straps. Very sexy
You’re not kidding! She’s hotter than those wasabi peas! I’d love to see my cum dribbling over those expensive leather straps. Better still if she was wearing them whist I wanked over them. She’s got great taste and I adore her toe nails too!
So, if you don't mind we should show some more of her strappy heels...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
puspawati

Post by puspawati »

nice
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Veez007 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:27 pm Those are some hot heels.
Thanks. I think you’ll like these silver strappy shoes too. Aren’t they sexy?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Faith. Another quality brand. Very sexy