Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 am
Betnjen wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:29 am I have an idea for you :D, we make some sort of challenge that she has to stand up or walk if she wants, indoors while doing something for example or outdoors, for a specific period of time that we choose together, with heels on of course , that we choose together too, but she can't sit down before completing the time :D and each time we change
the heels and the time :D what do you think? :D
Mmmmmmmmm........I;m liking where you're going here..........what did you have in mind for her first 'challenge' :twisted:
I like it too
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

so i see some of you already like the idea :D great! i suggest that the first challenge will be not very hard but not very easy too :D let's decide on the first heels first :D i think that those #1 we voted for were very painful for her but she didn't feel as sexy in them because they were relatively low heels , is that correct ? :p
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Betnjen post_id=1168386 time=1654343005 user_id=76130]
so i see some of you already like the idea :D great! i suggest that the first challenge will be not very hard but not very easy too :D let's decide on the first heels first :D i think that those #1 we voted for were very painful for her but she didn't feel as sexy in them because they were relatively low heels , is that correct ? :p
[/quote]

She just read your post, and yep, thats correct......to low.....housewife heels apparently!! :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:45 pm
Betnjen wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:43 am so i see some of you already like the idea :D great! i suggest that the first challenge will be not very hard but not very easy too :D let's decide on the first heels first :D i think that those #1 we voted for were very painful for her but she didn't feel as sexy in them because they were relatively low heels , is that correct ? :p
She just read your post, and yep, thats correct......to low.....housewife heels apparently!! :lol:
They need to be higher like the Carrie heels
Betnjen

Post by Betnjen »

ah i see :D so let her make a selection of the heels that she will be doing the challenges with :D and along with each heel she writes an estimate of how many hours she thinks she can stand up or walk with (without any sitting or any pause) before it becomes very very painful :D :D and also maybe a little description of how she feels about that heel maybe :D but the time estimate is very important :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Out of all of my girls threads on here this is my favorite 8) ......I just love girls wearing challenging, tight, or inappropriate footwear.......and have actively encouraged it with lots of different GF's..........whether they have long narrow feet or short wide feet like JB's !! :lol:

So today's pics, now these boots may not look very challenging, sensible heel, not to high, but keep in mind.....they are a EUR size 38 :o

Thats a size 7 all day long! and my little cock teasers feet may be a size US 8 in length but anyone who follows her threads will know she is more a size 9 in width (......dont even think about mentioning that to her though!! :roll: :lol: )
......and the thing with these boots is the toe cap reinforcement......it is just lined up perfectly for the tender little bumps she has on her pinky toes, developed from years of cock teasing poor saps like us in sexy tight heels!! :twisted:

They have stretched out a bit.....hours of those sweaty size 8-9's in them have stretched the leather......and those impromptu walks I have taken her on in them hahaha :D but they are still tight and still give her grief :)

We went for brunch on the motorcycle yesterday so her boots went on at about 9.30ish........after she demanded I feel around inside them to check there were no spiders or bugs living inside hehe. We got back mid afternoon, I had squeezed in a short walk....not much complaining. But then by chance we had a succession of guests all afternoon and yours truly felt the need to keep her boots on so it wasnt till about 7.30pm when we were finally alone and I got the instruction to 'OOOOOHHHHHHHHH GET THESE BOOTS OFF ME!!!'

I just love the commentary as they were coming off;

'ooohhhhhh you know how tight these are.....you just love it dont you, my poor little toes suffering......ooohhh ouch that thing that digs into my pinky toes.....who the hell designed these.....some guy that loves torturing girls feet like you....ooohhh my poor toes feel bruised, all day in those tight damn boots........you will definitely be rubbing my feet tonight mister.....I deserve a nice long foot rub dont I??......ooohhh allllll day in these boots ouchy!!'
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I love it
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love posting up in this thread.

Now these boots don't generally give my girl a hard time...... it was just that this was a particularly busy 8.00am till 8.00pm day :D that had her on the go all day and walking for miles in them dodging puddles and rain storms.

I didnt get to see her take them off, but as soon as she got in she headed straight to the bedroom saying;

'oooooooohhhhhhhhh I REALLY need to get these boots off.....aaawwww my FEET!!'.......some shuffling of boots coming off then another 'oh aaawwww....my poor feet......feels like Ive run a marathon in those boots today' :D :D :D

I had to inspect inside them as soon as she walked out of the bedroom......
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:05 pm Love posting up in this thread.

Now these boots don't generally give my girl a hard time...... it was just that this was a particularly busy 8.00am till 8.00pm day :D that had her on the go all day and walking for miles in them dodging puddles and rain storms.

I didnt get to see her take them off, but as soon as she got in she headed straight to the bedroom saying;

'oooooooohhhhhhhhh I REALLY need to get these boots off.....aaawwww my FEET!!'.......some shuffling of boots coming off then another 'oh aaawwww....my poor feet......feels like Ive run a marathon in those boots today' :D :D :D

I really like those
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1176185 time=1657312748 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1176171 time=1657310715 user_id=2803]
Love posting up in this thread.

[/quote]
I really like those
[/quote]

Same, they're Charles Davids, love that heel, she always looks great in them with a flared type jean........