High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Post Reply
shoebukkakefan
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by shoebukkakefan »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:23 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 am nice! who is their owner?
Sadly I don’t know the previous owner of these shoes as I buy most of my pairs from charity shiops. All I know is that someone will be wearing them again soon as I return them to the charity shop once I’ve fully enjoyed them. Here’s another gorgeous pair I f**ked last night...
what size are these? i have a girl that would love to wear them covered in cum, that mesh area looks like a great cum catcher!
User avatar
Slinkyheels
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoebukkakefan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 am what size are these? i have a girl that would love to wear them covered in cum, that mesh area looks like a great cum catcher!
If you mean these, they’re a UK size 3. The mesh felt good and as you say it’s good to drop cum onto mesh as it doesn’t slide off too quickly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Slinkyheels
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:46 am Awesome update! I really enjoyed seeing what you have been up to
Thanks, it’s great to hear you’re still following my shoe wanking adventures. These pre-2000 fake leather peep toe shoes were lovely to f**k despite being such a cheap, budget brand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple
Posts: 1451
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:54 pm
shoebukkakefan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 am what size are these? i have a girl that would love to wear them covered in cum, that mesh area looks like a great cum catcher!
If you mean these, they’re a UK size 3. The mesh felt good and as you say it’s good to drop cum onto mesh as it doesn’t slide off too quickly.
Great work. Love the transparency of the red peep toe heels. Hope you came strongly and cum covered them. Do you have any preferences regarding our thread?
User avatar
Slinkyheels
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:27 pm Great work. Love the transparency of the red peep toe heels. Hope you came strongly and cum covered them. Do you have any preferences regarding our thread?
I f**ked those tiny red shoes a long time back but I do remember feeling very turned on. As for your thread; I find the pics of your wife taking her opaque tights or stockings out of those stunning black (or navy) Laboutins a huge thrill. I’ve wanked over loads of pics of your wife. She’s so amazingly hot.
hhcouple
Posts: 1451
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by hhcouple »

Thanks for your great feedback. This is pure motivation for her to show more of her slutty attitude. Knowing that she turns on guys like you is the perfect inspiration. I have a look, she is offering more.
User avatar
converselover110
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Florida

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by converselover110 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:02 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:46 am Awesome update! I really enjoyed seeing what you have been up to
Thanks, it’s great to hear you’re still following my shoe wanking adventures. These pre-2000 fake leather peep toe shoes were lovely to f**k despite being such a cheap, budget brand.
I just love seeing Y2K era stuff get cummed on! Great job!
shoebukkakefan
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by shoebukkakefan »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:54 pm
shoebukkakefan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 am what size are these? i have a girl that would love to wear them covered in cum, that mesh area looks like a great cum catcher!
If you mean these, they’re a UK size 3. The mesh felt good and as you say it’s good to drop cum onto mesh as it doesn’t slide off too quickly.
Yes! those ones! do you still have them? i would love to dump a few loads on them too before having a lady wear them for us!! I think they would stain up nicely! have you added more loads on them to let dry?
User avatar
Slinkyheels
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:23 am A beautiful, classically styled shoe, well done my friend
Whilst wanking with these cream satin peep toes i kept wondering if they’d been previously worn by the bride or a bridesmaid! They’re nice aren’t they? Maybe I should start a thread dedicated to shoe cumming with brides/bridesmaids shoes?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
dangeroussail
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:32 am
dangeroussail wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:23 am A beautiful, classically styled shoe, well done my friend
Whilst wanking with these cream satin peep toes i kept wondering if they’d been previously worn by the bride or a bridesmaid! They’re nice aren’t they? Maybe I should start a thread dedicated to shoe cumming with brides/bridesmaids shoes?!
I would love a new thread like that. You don't often see pale satin shoes. But when you do it's at a wedding
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: catfish17, Heelscummed, kindbutodd, luvgooeypumps, mpm and 11 guests