High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by dangeroussail »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:56 pm Nude is the best!
I have to keep looking back at them
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@Slinkyheels: I'm wondering if I should upload some nude peep toe heels of her as well? What do you think Slinkyheels? It's your thread so we don't want you to feel disturbed by her.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

hhcouple wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 pm Fantastic update. You are one of the best shoe cum experts in this forum. Nude fits your pleasure very well. Adore the cum load on this heels. Please continue.
Thanks for your compliments and encouragement to continue cumming women’s pretty shoes. These got me especially excited as the 80s styling reminded me of my first awareness of my fascination and fetish attachment to shoes when I was a teenager. Aren’t they gorgeous and they’re so reminiscent of a very sexy era?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SHOESCUMMER

Post by SHOESCUMMER »

Hot
Love to fuck heels
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done.
I love fuck and cum in worn open toe heels ;-)
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Makes one turn on. I love peeptoes. Excellent jobs as usual
doper

Post by doper »

Love fucking open toes so i can cum in the shoe. The friction makes one real hard and cum like volcano.

Open and peeptoe fuckers unite !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:49 pm
hhcouple wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:04 pm Fantastic update. You are one of the best shoe cum experts in this forum. Nude fits your pleasure very well. Adore the cum load on this heels. Please continue.
Thanks for your compliments and encouragement to continue cumming women’s pretty shoes. These got me especially excited as the 80s styling reminded me of my first awareness of my fascination and fetish attachment to shoes when I was a teenager. Aren’t they gorgeous and they’re so reminiscent of a very sexy era?!
What a great treatment of these hot 80s peep toes. Happy for you that your fetish started that early and you enjoy your shoe cuming art for such a long period. And today you are a real professional in abusing hot heels, love your load in the heels.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

WHOSE SHOES ARE ALL OF THESE TAKING ALL THIS CUM SO OFTEN??!

Any pics of the F wearing any?
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Puuuh, i love it, so hot !!!!!