Pretty in pink!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Pretty in pink!

Post by Slinkyheels »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:18 pm Love it! My faves are the T bar pink mary janes before this one
I bet this cute ankle strap are another fave too? They were such a sexy shoe shag even though the peep toe was a little too tight!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

mattd wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:12 pm I have a huge fetish for pink shoes! Your cock looks so good in them, had to have fun with these pics thanks!
I’m glad my pics inspired some fun; here’s another pair to appeal to yours, and my pink shoe fetish!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

your work is always amazing
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:45 pm your work is always amazing
Thanks for encouragement. I hope you like this super-pointy pink pair too. They were an amazing pair to cum over.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:58 pm
mattd wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:12 pm I have a huge fetish for pink shoes! Your cock looks so good in them, had to have fun with these pics thanks!
I’m glad my pics inspired some fun; here’s another pair to appeal to yours, and my pink shoe fetish!
Nice! you don't often see faith heels on these pages
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

[/
mattd wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:57 pm Once again your cock looks amazing in these sexy pink heels, wish my cock was in the other one!
Here you go ‘Mattd’. I hope you like these peachy pink suede court shoes. Aren’t they gorgeous? It’d be great if we could wank together with a pair of pinkies!
billyd

Post by billyd »

God my Man, I love your pictures!! YUM!
billyd

Post by billyd »

Love these sexy shoes, love the perfect cock!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

billyd wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:47 pm Love these sexy shoes, love the perfect cock!
These cute ballet pumps were a turn on too despite no heels! Thanks for the compliment Billyd. I adore you’re actions pics too. You’re shoe collection is second to none!
billyd

Post by billyd »

Sooooo cute, precious, darling! Love them!