my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bodyklopps

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by bodyklopps »

Awesome story, awesome experience... thanks for sharing 😍
bellybash

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by bellybash »

She's stunning. This is dope, keep it coming
Player One

Post by Player One »

Keep it coming. Please and thank you.
PBF

Post by PBF »

so fuckin hot keep it coming
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

so hot
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

WOW thanks for all the support guys, im working on trying to get some FOOTage of her i got a candid video of her but im embaressed to post it because of how hard i fucked up the videoing. The worst part is she was doing super sexy footplay think im going to upload it to youtube priavtly but all post a link here. One good thing i can post is a shit ton of pictures of her WELL WORN socks she wears them over and over and knows i fuck them all the time. Some of them are legit so stiff that when i rub my cock on the toes it feels just like her feet. Theres going to be some big updates soon now that i see some interest in the post. Her best friend came over the other night and all i will say for now is my cousin insisted i give her a foot massage with her friend there which was weird its always just me and her when we do that. I sat at the end of the couch her feet on my lap i was rubbing them and tickling and her feet are squirming all over my cock, im wearing only pajmas as i was thinking itd be me and her alone. Apperently her friend liked what she seen and came to the couch so i slid over to make room for here now im in the middle. Her feet are now on top of my cousins my hearts fucking pounding i know the both feel my cock throbbing. They both giggle and then her friend says something like foot war or foot wrestling and no joke they start playing footsies/fighting with there feet. All over my cock they were actually really into not paying much attention to me until my cock got squeezed between both of their toes and i let out a big gasp. I swear to fuck these 2 will be the death of me the both flex their toes like scrunching them and obviously i started to cum some how they knew i was about to cum and backed off. As i write this and read it back i dont even believe its real i am still in shock i her friends feet are size 7 she had this super sexy french pedicure but with red tips instead of white some time soon i will write more heres some sock pictures its all i have atm. I tried to record some of this and my cousin legit called me right out saying you better just be texting or something along those lines
kushboss

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Post by kushboss »

I am trying a new thing for pictures let me know if this link works. And guys i know the pictures are not top quality but im doing what i can to make them better , enjoy. https://imgur.com/a/DZ7xft8
Newfootlover

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Post by Newfootlover »

The link does work, what an incredible experience with your cousin and her friend. Truly lucky, I'm so jealous
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:23 am The link does work, what an incredible experience with your cousin and her friend. Truly lucky, I'm so jealous
Thanks for letting me know it works, im really really trying to slowly get her to be ok with videoing. Honestly i fucking hate the member that sent her a message before that happened i could have easyily got a video i even remember when i got my first phone which was a flip phone she used to video me smelling and licking her feet all the time. I am still in shock about her and her best friend her friend actually added me on facebook and we been talking curious to see where it leads i already know for sure i can fuck her but i dont want to do it in a way that ruins things between me and my cousin so i just got to feel it out for now i guess
Tedcactus

Post by Tedcactus »

Keep it up my guy these story's about your cousin are so fucken hot! More stories and content about her pls xox