my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mikejones227

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by Mikejones227 »

She is Hot as fuck
kushboss

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by kushboss »

anyone still interested ?
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

More stories plz
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

kushboss wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:22 pm anyone still interested ?
yes please, more photos if you have them
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Whats up fellas? Been a LONG time since i updated this not due to me not being around her feet just havent been on here in awhile. I wrote this the other day to a member on here thats why it may seem a little weird written. This story is tottaly true, actually the reason for this update is because a member messaged me with intrest in this topic. My cousin text me earlier saying she has some liquor and weed asked if i want to hang out tomorrow 100% i get some foot action anyways enough rambling heres what everyone wants to see......
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

shes legit my best friend. I see her at least 3 times a week i go to her place after work we sit on the couch and if we are alone she instantly puts her feet on my lap. Im 23 now and shes 4 months younger then me whenever she doesn't have a boyfriend and or i have a girlfriend if i visit her its guaranteed foot action. She enjoys it a lot i remember many years ago when her and my aunt lived with us there was a back room in our basement never used but it was fully finished down there, i originally cleaned it out so i could have a place to play video games etc which i did do but that room ended up being a gift that didnt stop giving. Sorry my writings all over the place its because i actually get excited myself well writing this back to last week normal night sit on the couch she has slide on slippers on which she knows i love she puts her feet on my lap with toes point upwards so its just her heels resting on me. I went to take the slippers off and start rubbing her feet like normal but she said no and pushed my hand away with her foot and then.... she roughly sat her foot back down right on my cock and opened her slipper up just like dangling ( hope you understand). She starts moving her foot back and forth i thought she was just teasing me until my cock ended up between her slipper and sole she was a dancer so she has super strong toes she starts flexing her toes which is squishing my cock between her (SL= slipper for the rest of the story.) and sole mind you im wearing thin pajamas no boxers. It felt like heaven she was really squeezing it hard and as normal once she sees i enjoy something she gets excited and does it even more we watched the movie hit and run and the entire time she teased my cock i was dripping pre cum was so hot hearing the sounds of my pre cum all over her soles and sl . Heres the good part out of no wheres she un flexes her toes and pushes down on my cock and it slowly slides up her sole until the head is right under her toes she went crazy wiggling them flexing them gorgeous little toes and within 1 minute of my cock fully buried in her sl i blew a massive load. I have so many stories im not the best with writing but every thing i write here is 100% true conversations arent word for word but as close as i can remember. I know you will ask for videos and pictures which id love to give you but due to some fucking idiot from on here finding her real facebook and messaging about the post her she said she would never do anything again unless i gave her my word i wouldnt video or take pictures. Being honest it kills me i cant video but i value my word a lot so for awhile no videos or pictures. I know she didnt hint that she would be willing to do something if there was money involved though. Let me know what you think if you enjoy i will keep writing
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Enjoy your stories
heeljoblover2000

Post by heeljoblover2000 »

Man, thats awesome! Wish I had a hot cousin whom would do the same to me. More stories please.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Post more clearer HD shots of her feet and heels love the story but we live in modern times to get quality images
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You're stories are amazing, what an experience you're having. Thanks for the update, I'd definitely like more.