my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Marofeet

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by Marofeet »

Insertcock wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:18 pm Post more clearer HD shots of her feet and heels love the story but we live in modern times to get quality images
Didn’t he just say he didn’t want to cuz someone traced her Facebook down and messaged her ruining it all?
Marofeet

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by Marofeet »

kushboss wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:48 pm shes legit my best friend. I see her at least 3 times a week i go to her place after work we sit on the couch and if we are alone she instantly puts her feet on my lap. Im 23 now and shes 4 months younger then me whenever she doesn't have a boyfriend and or i have a girlfriend if i visit her its guaranteed foot action. She enjoys it a lot i remember many years ago when her and my aunt lived with us there was a back room in our basement never used but it was fully finished down there, i originally cleaned it out so i could have a place to play video games etc which i did do but that room ended up being a gift that didnt stop giving. Sorry my writings all over the place its because i actually get excited myself well writing this back to last week normal night sit on the couch she has slide on slippers on which she knows i love she puts her feet on my lap with toes point upwards so its just her heels resting on me. I went to take the slippers off and start rubbing her feet like normal but she said no and pushed my hand away with her foot and then.... she roughly sat her foot back down right on my cock and opened her slipper up just like dangling ( hope you understand). She starts moving her foot back and forth i thought she was just teasing me until my cock ended up between her slipper and sole she was a dancer so she has super strong toes she starts flexing her toes which is squishing my cock between her (SL= slipper for the rest of the story.) and sole mind you im wearing thin pajamas no boxers. It felt like heaven she was really squeezing it hard and as normal once she sees i enjoy something she gets excited and does it even more we watched the movie hit and run and the entire time she teased my cock i was dripping pre cum was so hot hearing the sounds of my pre cum all over her soles and sl . Heres the good part out of no wheres she un flexes her toes and pushes down on my cock and it slowly slides up her sole until the head is right under her toes she went crazy wiggling them flexing them gorgeous little toes and within 1 minute of my cock fully buried in her sl i blew a massive load. I have so many stories im not the best with writing but every thing i write here is 100% true conversations arent word for word but as close as i can remember. I know you will ask for videos and pictures which id love to give you but due to some fucking idiot from on here finding her real facebook and messaging about the post her she said she would never do anything again unless i gave her my word i wouldnt video or take pictures. Being honest it kills me i cant video but i value my word a lot so for awhile no videos or pictures. I know she didnt hint that she would be willing to do something if there was money involved though. Let me know what you think if you enjoy i will keep writing
Nice story, lucky to have a cousin like this but your post only proves me right when it comes to not sharing faces on here because some stupid fuck will ruin it for you.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Lets see pics of you fucking her sexy heels
RandomFurPerson

Post by RandomFurPerson »

It's a bummer someone actually contacted her about this, because that's kinda creepy imo
but I do enjoy reading your stories and would love to hear more, mate!
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Marofeet wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:59 am
Insertcock wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:18 pm Post more clearer HD shots of her feet and heels love the story but we live in modern times to get quality images
Didn’t he just say he didn’t want to cuz someone traced her Facebook down and messaged her ruining it all?
why would that fuker do that jeeez ruin the entire damn thing thanks alot to that asshole
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

I know it was super fucking creepy also it freaked me out wondering how they even found her. I may be wrong but im almost positive ive never mentioned her name on her correct me if i am wrong. I had quiet the experience with her the other night, i went down to her place the evening after my last post. I had to work so i got there a little later then expected she already has a pretty good buzz going at this point. First thing i notice when i walked in she is wearing some super sexy anklet that i never seen before . Anklets and or toe rings are my kryptonite. The weather is getting warmer her so she decided she wanted to paint her nails or i should say have me paint them. She is pouring me drinks right quick so i catch up to her buzz. I sit down on the couch and start to bust up weed with a tray on my lap she comes in after a few minutes with 2 bottles of nail polish red and black (she knows they are my favorites what a cock tease) and ask which i think would look better i pick red it being my #1 favorite. She sits down on the couch well wearing her slippers and pushes them against the side of my leg i still have the tray on me at this point well i guess she got impatient so she put her foot up to the edge of the tray halfway across my thigh. Trying to get her toes under the tray but she couldn't so she started wiggling and flexing them like crazy until her foot slid under im hard at this point cock going down my leg she slides her foot over it and opens the slipper so my cock is inbetween the slip and arch. What a fucking incredible feeling i always strategically wear thin pants LOL we smoked a joint well she kept arching her foot on my cock i got a good buzz going my cocks leaking pre cum she feels it on her bare soles and does this evil sexy look like she always does when i enjoy something a lot. Then out of no where she sits right up reaches into my pants and pulls my cock out. She has never ever done that before such soft hands she starts rubbing her fingers on the tip of my cock and plays with the pre cum like touching her finger in it and then stretching it out. continued next msg sorry for rambling and bad grammar as i write this i am very excited too.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

She looks me in the eyes and that at my cock takes her finger and licks off the pre cum well letting out this sexy giggle, ive played with her feet A LOT and never ever has she grabbed my cock with her hands. She takes her slippers off i take my pants off she rest her feet on my leg flat like sole on my leg her toes just touching my cock. Passes me the nail polish and tells me to paint them we have this little thing where i will act like i dont want to massage her feet etc she likes it and so do i. I cant even remember what i said but i acted like i didnt want to she starts wiggling her toes right next to my cock barely touching them at this point my cock is throbbing i keep flexing it and every time i do her 2 littlest toes end up on the tip of my cock softly, until she squeezed down with her toes hard it was so hot i could see pre cum between her toes. I open the bottle my hands shaking and start to paint her nails after a few minutes she says that look like a bad position for you and moves all of her toes onto my cock. I was instantly so close to cumming i had to look away because as my cock throbbed i could see it lifting her toes. She likes to tourture me so she lifts her toes to give me a break after all this i haven't even finished one toe so we both start laughing about it and mid laugh she puts her toes back squeezing my cock tight it was so unexpected i came right away my cum pumping through her toes the throbbing of my cock lifting them up and down, im moaning like crazy shes laughing finally she lets go of my cock i sigh relief now shes got her toes on my cock in the cum play with it trying to write her initials with my cum i know right lol. after a few minutes i get up and clean up wipe her feet clean of my cum. I tell her i will actually do the pedicure now which she is really happy about i start putting my pants on and she grabs them saying no no no I will write more soon my nuts were so sore at the end of the night her feet were on my cock for atleast 3 hours. A little glimpse at what happened next, she pulled out some fireball we always drink it together few shots. and i start painting her nails really focusing her feet either on my cock or right next to it teasing me i look up after a while her hands down her pants and her yoga pants a soaked... This story is 100% true if you dont believe me thats fine i post for the people that know its real and enjoy, posting more soon
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Talking to her that night and yesterday im almost positive shes willing to make some pictures and videos, I will say right from the start there wont be any videos with mine or hers face in them due to previous issues here but i can get her to talk in the videos so you know its legit. I wanted to just give her money myself and say its for someone else but she isnt stupid she wants to see screenshots of me arranging all of it someone help us all out i guarantee like 40 or 50$ will do it, she was joking saying oh you have a big cock and i have sexy feet we could make great videos together. If i see more intrest here i will put some effort into getting my old laptop going that has hours of FOOTage on there
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Can't even describe on how incredibly lucky you are, I'm totally jealous!
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Lucky man get some pics of her doing the fj if you can
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut