my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sockboy410

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Post by sockboy410 »

Holy shit the socks look so nice. Hope we get to hear more, and maybe a few pics of the footjob (or just you playong with the socks if she's weary about being on camera)
kushboss

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Post by kushboss »

UPDATE new pictures of my cousins super used vans they smell so good and the toe prints are so deep, she "forgets" them at my house all the time you can tell they have sucked up some cum a few times https://imgur.com/a/DZ7xft8 . Thanks for all the comments i will be posting a new story soon i have been hanging out with her and her best friend a lot lately, they are both major fucking cock teases im not sure what i did to end up so lucky but its like they compete against each other trying to please me more. Ive never had anything like this happen before they played footsie the other night with my cock between them through a entire episode of desprate house wives and would not let me cum until the episode was over my nuts were throbbing at the end i may sound un grateful but at the end it was torture. They just sit there and giggle and her friend was singing a song and i made a joke something like all she needs is a microphone to be a rockstar or some corny shit, she jumps right up and grabs my cock put her lips a hair away from the tip and said here is my microphone and being the man i im i flexed my cock trying to make it touch her lips. She laughed and smacked it with one finger and said bad boy your going to pay for that, and i did 45 minutes of heaven with my cock throbbing the entire time. Its crazy something happens in the show and they both react at the same time as example they will laugh and flex there toes or if its suspenseful they fucking squeeze my cock between their toes, her friends feet are made for my cock it slips in between her big toe and second bigest to so perfectful. Until like 2 nights ago it was always just a dry foot on my cock until they got this crazy slippery lube as soon as my cock started slipping around between their toes i moaned and twitched un controably they were both laughing so hard my cock slipping and sliding all over their feet i have been doing pretty good last long but not even 2 minutes and i came so hard now they are doing this thing when i cum they slide there toes to the tip of my cock and as it throbs i see their toes pushing back and cum dripping out. Also its 100% proven in my mind cum makes womens feet softer both of them notice their feet being way softer without doing anything different . I have been trying to work on a video her friend said she doesent care but my cousin is dead set against it and im scared to do it without her because there is a massive jealsouly factor between these two. This is the type of thing i would have wet dreams to as a kid i honestly dont even understand why they enjoy it so much i mean i do have a bigger then normal unit but not like they cum everytime we do this not like i pay them i mean i smoke weed with them but 20$ worth of weed between 3 people isnt much of a insentive. Until next time my friends trust me i am working on pictures and hopefuly videos .
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, just keep living the dream! Can't wait for the next update. FYI, the new link goes to the pictures of the socks, nothing of the vans......lol, scroll down I guess..my bad. Those are some awesome toe imprints!
Last edited by Newfootlover on Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SomeSNEAKERSperson

Post by SomeSNEAKERSperson »

more pics of the shoes please! 😉
plzacc

Post by plzacc »

wow sounds great
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

Fuck i love her little shoes i cant stop fucking them i wish the insoles would come out heres some more pictures she literally took them off 5 minutes before these pictures after she went shopping for 6 hours, it legit felt like fucking shoes on a rainy day they were soaked but it didnt rain just her sweat. Now i understand why her socks are so incredible anyone interested in seeing her birkenstocks shes had them 3 years at least maybe more such cute little feet, all write another experience soon been working 6 10 hour shifts havent had as much time to see her and her friend. The one thing i really hate that both of them so is spray all their footwear with perfume i tried to get them to stop but they wont. Let me know what you think as long as i see interest i will keep posting i appreciate all the comments
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

kushboss wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm Fuck i love her little shoes i cant stop fucking them i wish the insoles would come out heres some more pictures she literally took them off 5 minutes before these pictures after she went shopping for 6 hours, it legit felt like fucking shoes on a rainy day they were soaked but it didnt rain just her sweat. Now i understand why her socks are so incredible anyone interested in seeing her birkenstocks shes had them 3 years at least maybe more such cute little feet, all write another experience soon been working 6 10 hour shifts havent had as much time to see her and her friend. The one thing i really hate that both of them so is spray all their footwear with perfume i tried to get them to stop but they wont. Let me know what you think as long as i see interest i will keep posting i appreciate all the comments https://imgur.com/a/DZ7xft8
Loubsonmycock

Post by Loubsonmycock »

She’s like 12..
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

Loubsonmycock wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:24 pm She’s like 12..
wow, quality comment :?
Carson

Post by Carson »

kushboss wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm Fuck i love her little shoes i cant stop fucking them i wish the insoles would come out heres some more pictures she literally took them off 5 minutes before these pictures after she went shopping for 6 hours, it legit felt like fucking shoes on a rainy day they were soaked but it didnt rain just her sweat. Now i understand why her socks are so incredible anyone interested in seeing her birkenstocks shes had them 3 years at least maybe more such cute little feet, all write another experience soon been working 6 10 hour shifts havent had as much time to see her and her friend. The one thing i really hate that both of them so is spray all their footwear with perfume i tried to get them to stop but they wont. Let me know what you think as long as i see interest i will keep posting i appreciate all the comments
You should definitely show her birkenstocks and if she has any flip flops and sandals too