Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by immarc_b »

........seems that my idea of cleaning my girls boots out and hers differ somewhat, ordered to have another go, gave them a good - what I would describe as an 'organic' clean out......... :x :D :lol:
Well done Italianboots, the stains you made before blend in with the new inner color of the wellies and JB has to admit these stains are hardly visable now. That is was "clean" means : no visible stains :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1105447 time=1624996265 user_id=1154]
[quote]

........seems that my idea of cleaning my girls boots out and hers differ somewhat, ordered to have another go, gave them a good - what I would describe as an 'organic' clean out......... :x :D :lol:
[/quote]

Well done Italianboots, the stains you made before blend in with the new inner color of the wellies and JB has to admit these stains are hardly visable now. That is was "clean" means : no visible stains :-)
[/quote]

Gave them a proper rinse out :D :lol: :twisted:

.......normally finish them off with a sprinkle of talcum powder.........thought I'd try flour this time.....see if she notices the difference!!! hahaha :lol:
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

I suggest you could just add a little bit of powdered sugar? :wink:
Last edited by immarc_b on Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Atlas these are her bike boots with the date squashed flat up in the toebox......

....this will bring on a squeal of protest...... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Here ya go mate :D

Was out of town when she wore them, but true to form the little cock teaser sent me pics of her taking her boots off with the post its all stuck to her sweaty feet.

..........she didnt clean them out, left the remains in there......so I have added 3 more in each boot up in the toes :) :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

..........I'm sure she just taunts me by leaving her boots laying round the place when she takes them off at the end of the day........... :x
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D

Have a good day Bud from JB :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How bloody sexy! Look at those gorgeous little feet, attached to those sexy legs & to top it off hot little ankle boots with a post it inside with my name on it :)....how is a guy meant to keep productive while day dreaming of that? ;))
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:34 pm :D

Have a good day Bud from JB :wink:
Mmmh very hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1106156 time=1625344407 user_id=1154]
I suggest you could just add a little bit of powdered sugar? :wink:
[/quote]

Hmmmm.....did I promise that I wouldn't put anything else inside her wellies..........or just say that I'd try not to???......... :?