Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Pretty daisy's were tipped out of JB's Carries and into her favorite beige suede shoes for the day.........did about 10 hours inside her shoes, lets see how they got on.

...........by the looks of those puffy sore feet.....it was a busy day as well...... :o :( :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I think more flower inside JB’s sexy heels :) how about lots of flowers inside her Mary Janes ?? :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.
Sexy shoes.
Thge shoes must have been a wonderful smelly from JB's feet with the smell of flowers. :wink:
Hummmm...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1118928 time=1631311454 user_id=4269]
I think more flower inside JB’s sexy heels :) how about lots of flowers inside her Mary Janes ?? :)
[/quote]

yep I thought more flowers as well.........but I know she'll give her shoes a shake before she slides those sexy feet into them for another long hot and sweaty barefoot day..........so I needed them to stick up in the toes of her heels, at least initially so she cant just shake them out.

........managed to cum up with this glue.......totally organic I believe.... :) :D :lol:

Really enjoyed this session as these suede shoes are favs of hers at the moment.........she's such a damn tease, wore these animal print boots the same day, our morning conversation went something like this:

Me; 'something fun in your boots today maybe Babe?'
JB; 'nope'
Me; 'awww c'mon Babe you look so freakin sexy in them??'
JB; 'nup'
Me; ' just a little squirt of lotion....pretty flowers maybe?'
JB; 'nope I dont want anything inside my boots thankyou!'
Me; 'maybe just a little something....kinda cute maybe......something?......maybe........'
JB 'Uh-uh, nothing inside my boots except my feet, I dont want to be uncomfortable, got a busy day ahead so too bad haha!!'

.......just made cumming in her favorite shoes 5 minutes after she left all the more enjoyable :twisted: :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done.
Very hot and worn slings.
I wish cum on them too.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So, Marc B, Fe_Lins and Atlas........your day under JB's feet started in a pretty standard fashion........

A morning walking around the produce markets and general shopping inside her old well worn ankle boots.........nothing to worry about there..... :)

I imagine you will all come out of the morning unscathed.......if a little damp and sweaty! :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I like the fact that I’m with you JB ;)....post it notes or written on those very touchable feet, I love it :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:)

You all had a nice damp sweaty morning inside JB's ankle boots., not sure ,think this was about 4-5 hours into her day...........
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:22 am :)

You all had a nice damp sweaty morning inside JB's ankle boots., not sure ,think this was about 4-5 hours into her day...........

perfect to sniff them and drink chmapangner out of them
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Nils14 post_id=1120257 time=1631828365 user_id=99289]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1120205 time=1631816561 user_id=2803]
:)

[/quote]

perfect to sniff them and drink chmapangner out of them
[/quote]

.....maybe out of those boots........but not out of what came next.......she had a long long day :) :D