Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1173143 time=1655823902 user_id=406]
More gross is only when JB takes off his field work wellies and puts on his tired old Carries to go home, with no time to wash her sexy feet
[/quote]

........I was thinking of you last weekend rigi.......JB had been in her dirty old wellies most of the day and I knew I'd promised you that I'd get her to change into her Carries......but her feet and the goo that was in her boots was just tooooooooo nasty!! :o :shock:

........while we were working I had rocked up with 6 small slugs I'd found........JB just looks at me.......pulls a face and says 'oh go on then' and holds one of her booted feet out! So along with the toejam already in them her wellies had 6 slugs squashed inside them all day as well...........she still wears those black heels a lot so I didnt want to ask her to put those dirty feet into them. Hope you enjoyed the slime in each shoe though......

Gawd.....what other girl would allow/watch you drop slugs into her boots and keep them on working her arse off for the rest of the day?!?!?!........ :P
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Carries coming off after her long day........
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm Carries coming off after her long day........
Looks like she needs a foot rub
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=brewfan8 post_id=1173563 time=1656015788 user_id=43704]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1173560 time=1656015089 user_id=2803]
Carries coming off after her long day........
[/quote]

[/quote]

.........she didnt get one.....but did get to slip into her Uggs.........shall I leave the slime in her shoe, what does the group think??? :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:21 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:23 pm
italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm Carries coming off after her long day........
.........she didnt get one.....but did get to slip into her Uggs.........shall I leave the slime in her shoe, what does the group think??? :D
Beautiful. She even looks good in the uggs
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

These shoes must smell amazing. :shock:
After a day on Jb's feet they are clean and sweaty insoles.
I love how JB day by day leaves his shape feet more marked in her shoes, where the leather slowly stretches.
One day this, JB loses a shoe on the way home. :mrgreen:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

rigilover wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:22 am These shoes must smell amazing. :shock:
After a day on Jb's feet they are clean and sweaty insoles.
I love how JB day by day leaves his shape feet more marked in her shoes, where the leather slowly stretches.
One day this, JB loses a shoe on the way home. :mrgreen:
and some stranger finds it and a cinderella situation happens
plus47

Re: .

Post by plus47 »

Where are all the pics?