Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

What to do with those old lotion containers when you cant get the last bit from the bottom????????.......... :?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Another great job. :mrgreen:
What evil with these beloved shoes. :twisted:
I would love to see worms or snails, with food scraps crushed inside the Guess black Carries :wink: :mrgreen:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Heels coming off after a 13 or 14 hour day..........including a stop off at a local bar and every isle of the market - after her busy day in the office. :)
Fancy seeing what had been inside her slingbacks all that time Atlas??.........
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god look at those gorgeous feet! JB your choice of nail polish is perfect 😊 sexy ass calf’s too by the way! How could anyone refuse to massage those cute feet! 😏...& of course I’d love to see what’s been in JB’s heels all day too.....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1131583 time=1637097212 user_id=4269]
My god look at those gorgeous feet! JB your choice of nail polish is perfect 😊 sexy ass calf’s too by the way! How could anyone refuse to massage those cute feet! 😏...& of course I’d love to see what’s been in JB’s heels all day too.....
[/quote]

Slingbacks full of Orchid petals.........dawn till dusk :D .........just showed JB your comment......should I be worried about you two?? :wink: :lol:

Those sore little size 8's did get a good long rub while she relaxed with that glass of white btw :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

There is something very sexy about flowers inside a females heels :) .....even sexier hearing JB saying I didn’t mind them being inside my heels all day! 😃....JB can we put lots more inside some more of your heels for the day?? How about your nice comfortable nude patent leather heels?? 😏 can we line the whole inside & watch you slip them on for the day?? ....please lol...a gorgeous women like yourself should be walking on flower petals all day 😊🌸🌺
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those slingbacks are so sexy, I would love to see a shot from the back looking down the shoe under her foot and see the food crushed inside and still under her feet.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........really bugs me when she wears socks........... :x :roll:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

What was in her flats?? 😊
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

italianboots wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:52 am ........really bugs me when she wears socks........... :x :roll:
And cum to :wink: :mrgreen:
Lovely feet and beautiful toes wait to be sucked and tongue massaged :D