Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thespear13

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by thespear13 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:12 am
thespear13 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:05 pm Hello new here but just went through this whole forum and im blown away hopefully some more pics of boots and maybe some fresh cum on the toes with them on her feet and legs crossed thay would be absolutly breath taking😍😍
Welcome aboard :D yes hoping for some more boot fun as well as boots are really my thing..........much as I love her heels and sneakers.... :o

.......a load on her boot toes while she's wearing them......dont think Ive ever done that??.....will see how we go :wink:
Ooo ive done it with the wife a couple of times before she stopped letting me do it its so satisfying plus she can rub your balls with the boots at the same time talk about a great time and huge coverage sadly no pics of it tho but can upload some pics of the boots and some of my personal favorites that she has
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

Ive had my way with these lovely boots. They were actually her best friends at the time and when they were returned they had so much cum stains on them and friend didnt even know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

These are one of my favorites so many times ive had the oppertunity to cum on these. Ive even gotten a boot job with these ones and they have studded straps on the ankle part of the boot as well. First time ive ever had my cock rubbed with boots and it was amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=thespear13 post_id=1094895 time=1619722945 user_id=66577]
Ive had my way with these lovely boots. They were actually her best friends at the time and when they were returned they had so much cum stains on them and friend didnt even know
[/quote]

Cute boots and your girls got great legs :wink:
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:51 pm
thespear13 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am Ive had my way with these lovely boots. They were actually her best friends at the time and when they were returned they had so much cum stains on them and friend didnt even know
Cute boots and your girls got great legs :wink:
I agree she does as well as yours 😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love that we are getting back into boot season........but its still warm...... :) :)

My girl spent all day barefoot in these boots.....and I made sure she walked for miles.....minor complaining....'ooohhhh if we were going to walk this far I would have worn sneakers.....my feet are getting sore!' etc etc

And then from mid afternoon and for the rest of the evening she changed into these heels..........pretty relieved at the end of the night when they came off finally :o haha.

......promised I wouldn't.......hard not to cum inside her boots though........... :roll: :twisted:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh wow! Those heels are super sexy!
thespear13

Post by thespear13 »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:57 pm Love that we are getting back into boot season........but its still warm...... :) :)

My girl spent all day barefoot in these boots.....and I made sure she walked for miles.....minor complaining....'ooohhhh if we were going to walk this far I would have worn sneakers.....my feet are getting sore!' etc etc

And then from mid afternoon and for the rest of the evening she changed into these heels..........pretty relieved at the end of the night when they came off finally :o haha.

......promised I wouldn't.......hard not to cum inside her boots though........... :roll: :twisted:
Any pics of her in those boots😉
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

The heels, very nice !
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

thespear13 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am Ive had my way with these lovely boots. They were actually her best friends at the time and when they were returned they had so much cum stains on them and friend didnt even know
Pleas more with this hot boots