I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:23 pm I got a phone call from my mother in law last night, she was quite drunk and required a lift home if I was available. My wife was fast asleep on the sofa so I told her that I would pick her up from the posh out of town party she had attended.
I knew that her husband was away with his friends so I could see a bit of flirting was going to happen as she is quite flirtatious when drunk.
Anyway, on the way back to hers she was very chatty but really drunk. I told her she looked stunning and she giggled and joked that I shouldn't take advantage of a woman while she is drunk.
Back at hers she sat on the sofa whilst I put the kettle on for a cup of coffee to liven her up a bit, she was wearing a blue dress and gold mid heel shoes with fishnet stockings. The shoes were stunning and her stockings were very sexy.
Whilst I made her a cup of coffee she headed to the bedroom to change and then...
Leaving the coffee in the living room I went to check on her and she had passed out, totally unlike her to get that drunk but then... :twisted:
I saw the shoe box under the bed and I couldn't help myself, I slipped the peach pair on her feet to see what they looked like, my heart pounding hard, I touched them, then kissed them, each time checking to see if she was still asleep.
Then I simply went for it and masturbated whilst kissing her feet in those shoes,
I then saw her gold shoes discarded on the floor and slipped them on, finishing with the pointy toe black sandals.
Of course I filmed it and this is the first of the stills I have created. vlcsnap-2022-03-19-05h24m08s519.png
Omg
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So yeah...
vlcsnap-2022-03-19-05h17m42s688.png
And...
vlcsnap-2022-03-19-05h12m19s849.png
vlcsnap-2022-03-19-05h13m00s906.png
I'm still in shock myself :!:
Yesterday she messaged me and asked if I had put her to bed, I told her that she had headed there by herself (truth) but I had checked on her to make sure she was okay (sort of truth).
She apologised for being so drunk and that it was rare and that she was too old for that kind of shit, so I stopped her and told her that you are never too old to enjoy yourself, it is only boring people that tell you otherwise.
It went silent from that message so I headed round to her house and she let me in, we talked and she then asked me not to tell her husband and I said I wouldn't (truth). At this point she pulled her chair close to me (we were in the kitchen and sat on dining chairs), she took my hands in hers and looked me dead in the eyes, I thought she knew and my heart began to thunder.
"Thank you," she said and leaned forward to kiss me on the mouth.
I could taste her lipstick, she had not long since cleaned her teeth so I could taste mint, her lips were so wet that her saliva stretched from her lips to mine and snapped before falling against my chin. She smiled at me and wiped it away, "I'll sort out a pair of shoes for you sometime."
"Can you wear them?" I asked and she smiled again, "If you like," she replied and then explained that she was going to lunch with her friend so we could sort out the shoes some other time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

You kiss your Mil in mouth , but why you don't try to smell her feet?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

nonsololadyl wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:36 pm You kiss your Mil in mouth , but why you don't try to smell her feet?
I did smell her feet when she was out cold, they smelled so good and of her foot cream and a foot perfume. :D
To do it in ordinary circumstances would risk her stepping away from me and my love for her and her feet and shoes, I pushed it too far once before and it took awhile to get back to where I am now.
And it has to be acknowledged that not everyone sees foot/shoe fetishism as a normal thing, so to go in all guns blazing is such a gamble.
I'm just letting her 'drive' for now, when she goes out again is when I get my chance to do whatever I want to her feet.
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

any louboutin heels please
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last night I got the call from mil, she was slurring her words and giggling at someone behind her. So I went to pick her up and drove her home, she slowly began to sober up as we got to just a few streets away. With my heart pounding I told her how lovely she looked and she thanked me, she was wearing a pair of blue croc mid heels from Next and the way she walked in them was just so, so sexy.
Anyway I pulled onto her drive and as I pulled the handbrake on she took my face in her hands and planted a clumsy lingering kiss on my mouth as a thank you, but as she pulled away I pulled her head towards mine and continued the kiss.
It seemed to go on for about five minutes, she was a little surprised when I slipped my tongue between her lips but went with it, enjoying my mouth on hers. I could taste her lipstick as it lubricated our kiss and as she became very excited her mouth roamed all over mine, leaving her lipstick all over my mouth.
She then leaned back, a look of concern on her face.
"We can't take this any further," she told me.
"You're so fucking sexy," I replied. "I've always had a thing for you."
"I know you have," she admitted. "But we can't... Y'know... Have penetrative sex."
By this point I could have ripped her clothes off, but i looked down at her sexy shoes. "Can I fuck your feet in those shoes, or at least worship them?"
I leaned down as I couldn't wait for an answer and caressed her feet in the shoes, kissing her legs as I could feel my boner growing massively.
"Okay," she said, lifting me back up. "But you have 20 minutes, in the house."

To be continued.
Fleduc11

Post by Fleduc11 »

Wow!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

These pointy toe sandals are spectacular. I can see why you want to have her shake her ass around in a pair of heels and fuck her. She looks built for sex.

bolodigi

Post by bolodigi »

Wow..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Lazlo wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:38 pm These pointy toe sandals are spectacular. I can see why you want to have her shake her ass around in a pair of heels and fuck her. She looks built for sex.

Absolutely! Those are so sexy and on the feet they are to die for. :twisted: