I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nonsololadyl

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by nonsololadyl »

It's nice to hear of you!! hope you will share a photo of your mother-in-law's feet with us when she sends it to you ..
But in the last few months, haven't you had any opportunity to talk to her or to touch her feet?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

nonsololadyl wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:39 pm It's nice to hear of you!! hope you will share a photo of your mother-in-law's feet with us when she sends it to you ..
But in the last few months, haven't you had any opportunity to talk to her or to touch her feet?
Nothing really, she's mainly come round when someone is home. With so many schools and businesses closed we're a busy house at the moment so no opportunities to make any comments towards her feet or shoes.
criawaig

Post by criawaig »

Cant wait to see the pic and read some update!
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Hi , any news in the last months?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Went round to mil house the other day and she was cleaning under her bed where all her shoes are kept, I accidentally on purpose kicked the box I knew her patent heels were in and as it fell off the box it was on top of the lid fell off and out spilled her sexy heels.
I picked them up and told her that I don't remember her wearing them and she replied with 'You asked me to wear them on the lawn remember, to see if the heels sink in the ground?'
I laughed and shook my head, 'I would remember that!'
She shook her head with a big grin on her face and I quickly seized the initiative and asked her to wear them... To jog my memory.
264213811_431668995330081_2727176769389035102_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Sexy as hell, those toe cleavage need to be cummed on!!
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

Very nice looking heels
nonsololadyl

Post by nonsololadyl »

Many thanks dear....
But you never got to ask her if you can smell her feet sometime? or this is not your wish or your fantasy?
you don't have the courage to go that far or what?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:34 am Sexy as hell, those toe cleavage need to be cummed on!!
If only! :P
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil asked if I would go round to hers earlier to help with backing her Merc sports into the garage as it was quite full in there and she wanted to put it away for the winter.
So after backing it in for her a neighbour walked over and began to talk with her leaving me to head back inside her house where in the living room I saw a new pair of boots! I so wanted to look what brand they were but she came back inside and smiled that wonderful sexy smile of hers.
"Thanks for doing that," she said and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug, pulling away slightly she looked me in the eyes with that same smile on her face, a face that was only around 30cm away from mine and then she planted a soft and short kiss on my lips.
"That was nice... Unexpected but nice," I told her as she laughed and walked into the kitchen.
I ran my tongue over my lips quickly while she wasn't looking and could taste her lipstick, and I then I ventured, "Nice boots in the room, are they yours?"
Again she grinned and said playfully, "Hands off, you might get to see them on when I come round on Thursday."
Now Thursday is a pre Christmas dinner and her husband won't be going as he has a works party to attend. Personally I think there's trouble in paradise as he has ducked out of a few family engagements and she is quite pissed off about it.
He was supposed to attend a family birthday party but told her that he was not going, I was sat with her for a while talking about it and told her (whilst we were both a little drunk) that he didn't deserve her and that she is a beautiful woman who could turn any guy's head. I really hoped that she would say 'Even yours?' because I would have replied with 11 pints in me that she already had.
So roll on Thursday, I may have to take them upstairs so they don't clutter the hallway and dump a full load in them for her journey home :twisted:
265422202_4596084133762756_5389285822086729512_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.