I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

JKidding wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:04 am Wow they’re incredible! How did you resist?
Seems like she likes to keep the shoes on..
I did quickly lick the insole of them before I put them back, just so I could taste her feet. But yeah, I could quite easily have whipped my dick out and cum all over them! :twisted:

She has a husband who has a shoe/foot fetish and has bought her a few pairs, she was reluctant at first because she always wore mid to low heel shoes because her first husband was quite small. Seems she is quite happy to wear them now and very happy to wear during sex, and in her 60's as well!
Looking at the sole she has worn them outside so not sure where she's worn them to, and the insole has lost its tautness so is slightly baggy, probably due to wear and sweat. They tasted pretty salty so I would guess they are have been worn with perspiring feet, maybe in warm restaurants.

Also, no boots as yet but that doesn't mean she has not worn them.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Amazing, those red heels in the box look incredible. Need to see her modelling those for you!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:55 pm Amazing, those red heels in the box look incredible. Need to see her modelling those for you!
They are really nice aren't they. As for the colour (I know pics don't do them justice) they are more of what is called a peach colour, a darker dusky pink. As they are her sex shoes (or so I assume) I'm not convinced she'll model them for me but I am going to mention them when I next go round, sort of say that I'm looking to buy a pair of 'Kitsch Couture' shoes for my wife (her daughter) to spice things up and does she know anything about the brand, maybe she'll get them out and model them.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

It would be amazing to see her in them! They are fantastic looking heels, need a mature woman's feet in them now!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:48 am It would be amazing to see her in them! They are fantastic looking heels, need a mature woman's feet in them now!
Absolutely, and she has really nice mature feet as well.
criawaig

Post by criawaig »

Any update so far?
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

This is going so well. I am dying to see where it goes
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I got a phone call from my mother in law last night, she was quite drunk and required a lift home if I was available. My wife was fast asleep on the sofa so I told her that I would pick her up from the posh out of town party she had attended.
I knew that her husband was away with his friends so I could see a bit of flirting was going to happen as she is quite flirtatious when drunk.
Anyway, on the way back to hers she was very chatty but really drunk. I told her she looked stunning and she giggled and joked that I shouldn't take advantage of a woman while she is drunk.
Back at hers she sat on the sofa whilst I put the kettle on for a cup of coffee to liven her up a bit, she was wearing a blue dress and gold mid heel shoes with fishnet stockings. The shoes were stunning and her stockings were very sexy.
Whilst I made her a cup of coffee she headed to the bedroom to change and then...
Leaving the coffee in the living room I went to check on her and she had passed out, totally unlike her to get that drunk but then... :twisted:
I saw the shoe box under the bed and I couldn't help myself, I slipped the peach pair on her feet to see what they looked like, my heart pounding hard, I touched them, then kissed them, each time checking to see if she was still asleep.
Then I simply went for it and masturbated whilst kissing her feet in those shoes,
I then saw her gold shoes discarded on the floor and slipped them on, finishing with the pointy toe black sandals.
Of course I filmed it and this is the first of the stills I have created.
vlcsnap-2022-03-19-05h24m08s519.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

OMFG dramatic development!! Love it
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

This is such a hot an amazing story and you're so lucky to have such a Mil. I love all her heels but specially the golden slingbacks and i love to see her wearing them with her sexy feet in.