Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by droid1959 »

My gal knows I fuck her open toe shoes and cum in them, she likes that I get turned on by her feet, nylons and shoes. I made a vid of me fucking her open toe mid-wedge slingbacks, and loaded it to her laptop. On the vid I said how I liked fucking those shoes and I fantasized about fucking her in crotchless pantyhose while wearing them. Some time later she said she watched the vid and made herself cum. Not long after that she treated me to hot pantyhose sex while she wore the wedges. She knows my fetish fully and indulges me regularly. MMmmm.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

droid1959 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:07 am My gal knows I fuck her open toe shoes and cum in them, she likes that I get turned on by her feet, nylons and shoes. I made a vid of me fucking her open toe mid-wedge slingbacks, and loaded it to her laptop. On the vid I said how I liked fucking those shoes and I fantasized about fucking her in crotchless pantyhose while wearing them. Some time later she said she watched the vid and made herself cum. Not long after that she treated me to hot pantyhose sex while she wore the wedges. She knows my fetish fully and indulges me regularly. MMmmm.
So lucky.
Photos?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 pm
Liuyinek wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:40 pm
ChristianaCD84 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 am Beside my shoe fetish I were a crossdresser too. But I don't dress anymore. To the Story. I was outed by a hand full of good female friends and sometimes they have shown up for girls nights one of them was very deeply involved in my interest, she was the only one who knew that I love to cum in shoes. She even lent my shoes to wear while knowing that I cummed in them before! :-D so this time she and another girlfriend visited me and I presented my newest pair of pointy thin heeled leather pumps. Surely I had my way with them before ;-) the shoes had silver-insoles so you could see exactly everything what was left in them. The unknowing friend took the shoes and inspected them touched them everywhere and so on...the other girl who really knows about my passions looked over her shoulder on the shoes and suddelny she stucked and giggled quietly looked over to me, back to the shoe and back to me and had this look in his face like "you filthy dirty bitch" the other friend who had the shoe directly under her face recognized nothing of that! :-)
ChristianaCD84: I would like to know more stories of you, your girlfriends and their shoes. Do you practice Femdom with them?

Well more or less ;) I often told them that I love to do those femdom involved photos were I would like to lick and kiss their shoes, was kind of surprised how cool they were with it. these are the 2 girls of the story ;)

the girl with the shoes was the unknowing, the one with the boots was the one who knew what happened with the shoe
If your friend in the boots ever decides to get rid of those let me know I’ll gladly trade a pair of non used boots
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

These are all hot
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

@Slider6

Sorry, we don't have contact anymore and the boots belonged to me and were trashed few years before after a lot of hot times....
Boots in all forms and pumps
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Oh darn it’s ok
txhorny247

Post by txhorny247 »

When I was about 14, I stayed the night at my cousins. I had 2 female cousins, one was my age and the other was a few years younger. The older cousin had a closet full of vintage heels and flats. There were so many of them she had to keep them in the bathroom closet. I often would go to the restroom and find myself touching and smelling shoes that would turn me on at the time. I would normally wait Until I got home to jerk off.

This time around, I stayed the night and I couldn’t stop thinking about all the shoes. I made several bathroom trips that night but was too scared to jerk off. I was afraid of making too much noise. I went to bed that night knowing that if I woke up early enough, I would try and figure something out. I woke as the sun was rising and of course everyone was asleep. I slept in the same room as my cousins. I woke up and I was so horny. I was thinking about the shoes and then I looked to see my younger cousin had her foot hanging off the bed. I immediately thought that I could slip a shoe on her, jerk off and cum on her feet without knowing. I snuck into the bedroom closet and grabbed a pair of vintage flats. They were the ones with a slight wooden heel and leather. Even to this day, vintage flats and pumps turn me on.

Anyway, I grab the shoe and slowly slip it on her foot. I watched her to make sure she wouldn’t wake up and she didn’t even budge. No one else in the room had moved so I decide to go for it. I start jerking off at her foot and shoe. I would look at her to make sure she wasn’t waking up and then look down at her feet. She is a Mexican girl and had a pale complected skin. Her skin color contrasted with the black leather got me excited. Up to that point I hadn’t tried anything foot related in my life. At that point I didn’t understand why I loved feet so much. I was scared to death. I guess me being scared and the thrill got me really excited. I could feel I was about to cum and it didn’t even occur to me how I was going to clean up. I began to cum and my focus was strictly on my orgasm. Just as I was about to explode, I looked up to notice my cousin was awake! She was looking right at me and then looked down to see me jerking off! It was too late. I was already cumming and I didn’t even look up because I couldn’t stop at that point. I cummed so hard and so much. She watched and said nothing with just a curious look on her face from what I saw, as I came all over her foot and the shoe. I remembered as soon as I could move I jumped up and grabbed some tissue and she helped me wipe it off her feet and shoe. I was so scared and embarrassed that I don’t recall much after that. I went back to sleep and couldn’t enjoy it until years later. I finally talked to her about it a few years ago. I apologized and she quickly dismissed it. I even asked if I could do it again but she declined, saying she had an issue with us being cousins. That was my very first foot experience and I went on to have lots more where I made it very clear of my intentions with feet.
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

txhorny247 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm When I was about 14, I stayed the night at my cousins. I had 2 female cousins, one was my age and the other was a few years younger. The older cousin had a closet full of vintage heels and flats. There were so many of them she had to keep them in the bathroom closet. I often would go to the restroom and find myself touching and smelling shoes that would turn me on at the time. I would normally wait Until I got home to jerk off.

This time around, I stayed the night and I couldn’t stop thinking about all the shoes. I made several bathroom trips that night but was too scared to jerk off. I was afraid of making too much noise. I went to bed that night knowing that if I woke up early enough, I would try and figure something out. I woke as the sun was rising and of course everyone was asleep. I slept in the same room as my cousins. I woke up and I was so horny. I was thinking about the shoes and then I looked to see my younger cousin had her foot hanging off the bed. I immediately thought that I could slip a shoe on her, jerk off and cum on her feet without knowing. I snuck into the bedroom closet and grabbed a pair of vintage flats. They were the ones with a slight wooden heel and leather. Even to this day, vintage flats and pumps turn me on.

Anyway, I grab the shoe and slowly slip it on her foot. I watched her to make sure she wouldn’t wake up and she didn’t even budge. No one else in the room had moved so I decide to go for it. I start jerking off at her foot and shoe. I would look at her to make sure she wasn’t waking up and then look down at her feet. She is a Mexican girl and had a pale complected skin. Her skin color contrasted with the black leather got me excited. Up to that point I hadn’t tried anything foot related in my life. At that point I didn’t understand why I loved feet so much. I was scared to death. I guess me being scared and the thrill got me really excited. I could feel I was about to cum and it didn’t even occur to me how I was going to clean up. I began to cum and my focus was strictly on my orgasm. Just as I was about to explode, I looked up to notice my cousin was awake! She was looking right at me and then looked down to see me jerking off! It was too late. I was already cumming and I didn’t even look up because I couldn’t stop at that point. I cummed so hard and so much. She watched and said nothing with just a curious look on her face from what I saw, as I came all over her foot and the shoe. I remembered as soon as I could move I jumped up and grabbed some tissue and she helped me wipe it off her feet and shoe. I was so scared and embarrassed that I don’t recall much after that. I went back to sleep and couldn’t enjoy it until years later. I finally talked to her about it a few years ago. I apologized and she quickly dismissed it. I even asked if I could do it again but she declined, saying she had an issue with us being cousins. That was my very first foot experience and I went on to have lots more where I made it very clear of my intentions with feet.
Fucking hot! Love it c:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Great story