Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

patentluvr

Ever been caught or she knew

Post by patentluvr »

I was wondering how many of you have been caught in the act or the lady knew you came in her shoes? Please share your stories. I have always wondered what would happen if a lady caught me or knew I dropped a load in her heels.
Thanks, look forward to the responses
topdude

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by topdude »

I didnt get caught cumming but i did get caught sniffing a pair of heels.

Was about 12years ago i was like 19/20 and my mom called if could help a friend of her fixing her printer. First i was like im no pc genius and i dont even know the lady so whats up with this. Turns out my mom met her at some flower arrangement course and she just had a divorce and she just wanted to help her. So i was like ok ill go....

I come up the house, the door opens and i see a beautifull classy sexy milf standing there i think she was about 40. Especialy in that time you got more horney of milfs then girls your age now its more like the other way around hahaha

I didnt inmediatly noticed her heels, i did know i had a bit of a fetish for it but not like i know now. But the moment she turns around and walks me to her room where the pc is at i hear the clicking of the heels and look down and i saw these beautifull black suede heels. Not extremely high or slutty but a pair with some class to it. She was wearing typical office clothing like a skirt with a blouse etc. But the fact that she looked so stylish and sexy and she was so much older made my young mind go crazy.

She starts telling me she just got home from her work and was so busy etc bla bla bla i dont even remember it good because i was obsessed with her shiney legs from the pantyhose her high heels and feet at that moment. I sit down at her computer and with in like 20 seconds i see she had like a adobe writer as a standard printer selected.

She is still talking and she asks if i want a cup of tea? im like yeah sure! And inmediatly i think: wtf i dont even like tea :D She says ok i will get some brb and at that moment she kicks of her heels and walks out. Im sending a test page to the printer..... Printer works So im sitting staring at the heels never really sniffed a pair but at that moment im like obsessed or something. You know the feel when you get really horney you get a bit blurry well that state i was in. So i pick up the heels and sniffed them so good! I cant remember anything of the smell or the inside of her shoes. But within like 1 min she's already back and i ofcourse didnt hear her walking in the halway because she was not wearing her heels anymore :D

She looks at me and im sitting there with her left shoe (for some reason i still know it was the left one) on my nose sniffing it hard. Scared the shit out of me ofcourse and i dropped the shoe and tell her "uhm your printer is working again!" She just laughed a little and smiled. And said let me check on that tea. So im shaking as fuck and put her heels back in the place where she left them and trying to place them how they where wich obviously didnt matter anymore.

Anyway she came back with the tea and we drink it, i almost spilled it still shaking and she told me dont worry your secret is save with me and i finish the teas asap.

I never really saw her again and a that time i was happy about it because it really was this first time i actualy did something like that and it scared the fuck out of me :D :D :D :D

I really think this women made my fetish for heels legs etc take off because she was the first 1 that made me look at women like that.
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

Yes. I used to like putting my dick in my aunties heels when I was younger. I used to take her heels out of her bedroom wardrobe and rub my dick all over them. She must of knew what I was doing at the time. I never bothered putting them back properly and I think she even walked in once and found it funny. Never did a thing because I was so young. Probably explains why my aunty wears shoes for me in her house, she must know I like her heels and shoes.

We used to sleep in the same bed together even when I was in my early teens. She used to tell me stories to put me to sleep we always did it when I stated over so it was not weird. In my teens though I would stay awake because I was horny as hell, and wait till she had fallen asleep I would then get out of the bed and pretend I was going to the bathroom next door and on my way pick you the slippers she had been wearing at night and take them to the bathroom. I did this every time I stayed round in my teens. I came in them while smelling the other sometimes three times in one night. I would push the slippers back through in to place in the bedroom incase she woke up and asked why I was holding her slippers. If she asked why I was away for so long I would say I was constipated. I remember her right slipper used to stink of my cum so badly. I used to smell the left one and always cum in her right slipper. The colour inside changed and it was all hard and stunk really badly, she kept them for years. Thinking back at it she could of been awake and aware of what I was doing, and just kept the slippers so she would not embarrass me by letting on that she knew. I used to get such a hard on watching her wear Rhodes slippers though, when she sat next to me you could smell them.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Awesome to hear. Love the first one about "fixing the computer". I used to landscape for a lady like that when I was 13/14 I never had the courage to snoop around her place. Ah to be young again
tyzllr

Post by tyzllr »

Yep, last Summer ahah :P

There was this night when I was basically alone at home, with nothing to do. One friend of mine texts telling me that he was about to go at a party, and asked me to come along. Long story short, the sister of the girl who organized the party was wearing those sexy platform black leather heels, but she was the one who had to do the bartending stuff all night long. At some point, I noticed she had her Vans on, so I started looking for the heels. She had left them behind the alcohol service table, and since everyone else was outside I cradled down and started licking and inhaling the insole. Trust me it was really sweaty and a bit stinky since it was summertime and she had pantyhose on. At some point she comes in and catches me with the nose in her right heel. She had her Vans on her hands and was barefooted, so I guess she wanted to slid into the heels again. She just said "what the fuck are you doing?" and took the heels away ahah. Great experience tho
topdude

Post by topdude »

Nice cool to read other people story's
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Never been caught but I suspect she knew...

In college my gf at the time was sharing a room with one of my cousins (female) who had tons of heels but never wore them. Everytime I was left alone I would jump at the chance to sniff and lick my cousin's heels and eventualy grew bold enough to cum inside them on numerous ocassions (I would wipe them up afterward out of respect). The odd part is I started to notice everytime I "played" with a pair of her heels, she would coincidentaly wear that very same pair the next day for a few hours then continue wearing her flat shoes like normal.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

Beside my shoe fetish I were a crossdresser too. But I don't dress anymore. To the Story. I was outed by a hand full of good female friends and sometimes they have shown up for girls nights one of them was very deeply involved in my interest, she was the only one who knew that I love to cum in shoes. She even lent my shoes to wear while knowing that I cummed in them before! :-D so this time she and another girlfriend visited me and I presented my newest pair of pointy thin heeled leather pumps. Surely I had my way with them before ;-) the shoes had silver-insoles so you could see exactly everything what was left in them. The unknowing friend took the shoes and inspected them touched them everywhere and so on...the other girl who really knows about my passions looked over her shoulder on the shoes and suddelny she stucked and giggled quietly looked over to me, back to the shoe and back to me and had this look in his face like "you filthy dirty bitch" the other friend who had the shoe directly under her face recognized nothing of that! :-)
Boots in all forms and pumps
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not only guys who get caught.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

shoddy90 wrote:Not only guys who get caught.
What's the story behind the pic?