Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Overkneelover98

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by Overkneelover98 »

Hello everyone!
I don’t know if this topic is the right adress to ask for help with my current situation. But I thought it actually fitted quite well… so here is my story:
I have been in a very happy relationship for over 1 year
I know my boyfriend has a shoe/sock fetish - I have absolutely no problem with that and am open and "ready" for it.
I've already bought overknees, boots, tights,... just for him.
However, I'm scared that I can't do him justice... but he didn't say anything to me either - even when I asked him what else he‘d like me to do…
In his last relationship he broke up due to the fact that she didn’t „match“/complete his preferences. And I know that he doesn't want to live completely without it either.
I just want to do him justice and make him happy - because I love him very much and I‘m scared our relationship might break due to the same issue! That's why I wanted to ask for tips here.
I hope you can help me!
Thank you very much and best regards!
Also: please excuse my bad writing I am not a native speaker!
Overkneelover98

Post by Overkneelover98 »

Hello everyone!
I don’t know if this topic is the right adress to ask for help with my current situation. But I thought it actually fitted quite well… so here is my story:
I have been in a very happy relationship for over 1 year
I know my boyfriend has a shoe/sock fetish - I have absolutely no problem with that and am open and "ready" for it.
I've already bought overknees, boots, tights,... just for him.
However, I'm scared that I can't do him justice... but he didn't say anything to me either - even when I asked him what else he‘d like me to do…
In his last relationship he broke up due to the fact that she didn’t „match“/complete his preferences. And I know that he doesn't want to live completely without it either.
I just want to do him justice and make him happy - because I love him very much and I‘m scared our relationship might break due to the same issue! That's why I wanted to ask for tips here.
I hope you can help me!
Thank you very much and best regards!
Also: please excuse my bad writing I am not a native speaker!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Might be best to move this question to its own topic, but I can see how it's related. Is there a reason you suspect he's not telling you everything he wants to do? If you've asked him what he likes and you're open to doing whatever he says, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You can always try new things or get suggestions from people on here of what we like, but there's no guarantee your boyfriend will like the same things. If you're open to his fetishes, asking him what he likes, and indulging in the things he tells you, then you're already doing everything you can.

Hope this helps and good luck!
coby

Post by coby »

I regularly fill my woman's shoes, but I have decided that I will never tell her about the shoes because I want to keep something secret to myself. she makes me cum inside her while I lick her soles and suck her toes so I don't think she has a problem knowing that I fuck her dancers too and she's never caught me but she's come close. instead, a friend of mine from school caught me because he knew that I screwed women's shoes and his mother couldn't find any flip-flops anymore, he immediately looked for me to find out what I had done with them and assuming that I had them. I denied it but in reality he had caught me
coby

Post by coby »

I regularly fill my woman's shoes, but I have decided that I will never tell her about the shoes because I want to keep something secret to myself. she makes me cum inside her while I lick her soles and suck her toes so I don't think she has a problem knowing that I fuck her dancers too and she's never caught me but she's come close. instead, a friend of mine from school caught me because he knew that I screwed women's shoes and his mother couldn't find any flip-flops anymore, he immediately looked for me to find out what I had done with them and assuming that I had them. I denied it but in reality he had caught me
FlatArchLove

Post by FlatArchLove »

Yep. Went on a road-trip with a big group of friends and we all slept in the same room to save money. I was on a mattress in the middle of the room, the others had beds. I was drunk so I didn't care. Well, since I was drunk, I was also horny. What did I find near my head? This chick's flats who I fancied. So, being drunk and horny I took them into the bathroom to have some fun. I sniffed one and jerked off into the other one. There was a massive load in it, so I tipped most of it out. But made sure to leave some in there. I went to back to bed and passed out finally. Fast forward maybe an hour or so and everyone else woke up. Just as I sat up on the mattress to wake up properly, she looks at her flat. She gives a puzzled look, sniffs it and visibly recognizes what it is, touches it with her finger and it's still sticky. Then she looks directly at me and scowls, she knows I came in her flat. But, since we are on a road-trip, these are her only shoes she has. So, she puts them back on. With my cum on them. Touching her foot. I was super nervous hoping she wouldn't make a scene, which she didn't. But, I was also super turned on. She knew, didn't clean them and put them back on her feet. Dream cum true.
Flat Feet very welcum here. ;)
Send me foot-pics.
Send me footwear to cum w/ foot pic.
Anyone welcome to chat. <3
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

Been 11 years since I spoke to my last ex girlfriend.

Out of nowhere she messaged me on Facebook Messenger.

"I just want to let you know I know you used to jerk off into my heels when I was out of the house. Went through my old shoes the other day and looking closer I noticed odd spots. All these years later I clue in. Im not mad incase you're wondering. Just giving you piece of mind if you were worried. Hope you and your family are all doing well these days and God bless."

My heart stopped as I began reading the msg. Im too afraid to respond so I think I'll leave it lol

But she found out eventually evidently
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

Been caught in public by a stranger. She was walking past on an over head bridge I didn't think anyone would past she made eye contact with me and then oth looked away she kept going and I finished and left.

But my partner also knows and caught me playing with out her