Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexyheelsxx

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by sexyheelsxx »

shoddy90 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:06 am
shoegazmz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:32 am
sexyheelsxx wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:23 pm I got caught a few times once I was humping my mums shoe on her bed and it was so good humping her black shiny shoe then she said what you doing in that mum voice and she came in and seen her shoe in my pants it was a black patent high heeled shoe I took it out and she said you can't do that to my shoe and at the time it was scary but I was young then and it wasn't brought up the next day or anything but she knew what I was doing to her shoe.
Hot!
There must be alot of moms who know or suspect their son 'playing' with their shoes.
And still wear them anyways...
Could have been worse
caught231.jpg
yes its so naughty when you have been caught by your mum
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

carcomp59 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm When I was in my 20s and still living at home, I swiped a pair of my mother's pantyhose and would cum in the foot, then stash it under my nightstand. Well, when I went to get them one day, a clean pair was put there instead. I was mortified.
Hahahahaha HAahahahaha Ahahahaha wTF
Officeheelcum20

Post by Officeheelcum20 »

Oh, yes, she definitely noticed lol

I work in an office during quarantine and since the office is usually deserted besides myself and a handful of other people, it's easy to slip away for a couple of minutes or so and jack off freely. It's crazy! My office is a literal gold mine for heel/flats since many of my coworkers leave their shoes, handbags, purses, rain boots, ankle boots, clothing, hairbrushes, personal possessions, etc ... at their desks. Since quarantine, I can easily say I've easily masturbated to virtually all my female coworker's stuff. No need to run to a closet or restroom, I rub one out right there in their office suites or at their desk right in public. And MAN, the rush of the moment is so great! I feel like a million bucks after blowing my load over a sexy coworker's pair of high heels or used her flats to beat my beat or just the rush of busting a nut in a large purse full of makeup products and spare tampons and leaving your load there to dry. It's the best feeling in the world. One of my coworkers wears this cute pair of loafers with a pointed toe and a low, 1-inch heel. I'd say I've easily busted at least 50+ loads into those things. Using them to beat off is the best feeling in the world especially since my coworker is a pretty hot mixed-raced chick. The shoes smell great and I get the biggest rush seeing her wear them around the office knowing I slid my dick into those things so many times that the shoes themselves smell like my dick at this point.

So anyway, not too far back I nabbed my boss's well-worn high peep-toe wedges. The smell is great, not overpowering and my boss is a pretty all right looking woman. I didn't want to risk cumming to them in her office suite (there are security cameras set up right outside her office, plus she lies to randomluy show up on some days) so instead, I stashed her heels in my backpack and wanked off to them in one of the unused conference rooms. I blew the FATTEST load to these things, bigger than expected. I nutted on the wedge portion of the heel, so my load soaked into the corky material of the shoe, leaving a HUGE ASS stain that wouldn't wipe off. Not gonna lie, I panicked because my boss usually comes into the office from time to time at seemingly random times and I had the urge to nut on her shoes in the early morning hours. Well, she winded up coming in literally 1 HOUR AFTER I spent a good 30 mins using her shoes as a fleshlight.

Luckily, I managed to stash her shoes back on the floor beneath her desk just minutes before she arrived in the office. (I walked by her desk a few hours later and noticed her in her office with the door close. She wasn't wearing the heels though. But the following day, I noticed her heels were gone and have been gone ever since). It dawned on me that she more than likely noticed the huge nut stain on the side of her shoe.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Officeheelcum20 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:53 am Oh, yes, she definitely noticed lol

I work in an office during quarantine and since the office is usually deserted besides myself and a handful of other people, it's easy to slip away for a couple of minutes or so and jack off freely. It's crazy! My office is a literal gold mine for heel/flats since many of my coworkers leave their shoes, handbags, purses, rain boots, ankle boots, clothing, hairbrushes, personal possessions, etc ... at their desks. Since quarantine, I can easily say I've easily masturbated to virtually all my female coworker's stuff. No need to run to a closet or restroom, I rub one out right there in their office suites or at their desk right in public. And MAN, the rush of the moment is so great! I feel like a million bucks after blowing my load over a sexy coworker's pair of high heels or used her flats to beat my beat or just the rush of busting a nut in a large purse full of makeup products and spare tampons and leaving your load there to dry. It's the best feeling in the world. One of my coworkers wears this cute pair of loafers with a pointed toe and a low, 1-inch heel. I'd say I've easily busted at least 50+ loads into those things. Using them to beat off is the best feeling in the world especially since my coworker is a pretty hot mixed-raced chick. The shoes smell great and I get the biggest rush seeing her wear them around the office knowing I slid my dick into those things so many times that the shoes themselves smell like my dick at this point.

So anyway, not too far back I nabbed my boss's well-worn high peep-toe wedges. The smell is great, not overpowering and my boss is a pretty all right looking woman. I didn't want to risk cumming to them in her office suite (there are security cameras set up right outside her office, plus she lies to randomluy show up on some days) so instead, I stashed her heels in my backpack and wanked off to them in one of the unused conference rooms. I blew the FATTEST load to these things, bigger than expected. I nutted on the wedge portion of the heel, so my load soaked into the corky material of the shoe, leaving a HUGE ASS stain that wouldn't wipe off. Not gonna lie, I panicked because my boss usually comes into the office from time to time at seemingly random times and I had the urge to nut on her shoes in the early morning hours. Well, she winded up coming in literally 1 HOUR AFTER I spent a good 30 mins using her shoes as a fleshlight.

Luckily, I managed to stash her shoes back on the floor beneath her desk just minutes before she arrived in the office. (I walked by her desk a few hours later and noticed her in her office with the door close. She wasn't wearing the heels though. But the following day, I noticed her heels were gone and have been gone ever since). It dawned on me that she more than likely noticed the huge nut stain on the side of her shoe.
Great experience. Sounds like you get to enjoy lots of heels and flats which are the best. Any candid pictures of the shoes under their desks or with your cock or any of the women wearing them? Would love to see and then how hot would it be if you work in my wife's office LOL. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Would be cool if we were somewhat local. Shoecumcplny on kik also
supereroi0721

Post by supereroi0721 »

I have not been caught but read some news that people got caught by surveillance camera. What's fatal is Camera these days are just stealth and have high resolution.
Cover your face and wear clothes that you seldom wear to keep safe.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Photos?
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

supereroi0721 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:35 am I have not been caught but read some news that people got caught by surveillance camera. What's fatal is Camera these days are just stealth and have high resolution.
Cover your face and wear clothes that you seldom wear to keep safe.
Good advice, I always point that out. Nonetheless, there are ways to detect cameras. I always do some research on that matter. :roll:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I got caught in a way. Worked in an office back in the 80s when all the gals in purchasing wore pantyhose daily. One gal was bit chubby but still shapely and cute, dressed classy. One morning at the coffee machine I'm waiting for the coffee to fill the cup and she is standing just behind me. That day she was wearing red/white peep toe pumps, white pantyhose and a nice dress/suit outfit. I was staring at her pretty feet in those heels, and then realized she was watching me stare at her feet. I'm sure my face flushed red as I knew she caught me. Better yet though as my eyes moved up, my gaze stopped at her chest, because right through her slightly sheer blouse I could see her slip, her bra, and her prominently hard big nipples sticking straight out! CAUGHT AGAIN!! Yet, when I finally sheepishly looked her in the eyes she had a pleasant "I know what you like" smile on her face. Nothing said, but all well and clearly understood.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

txhorny247 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm When I was about 14, I stayed the night at my cousins. I had 2 female cousins, one was my age and the other was a few years younger. The older cousin had a closet full of vintage heels and flats. There were so many of them she had to keep them in the bathroom closet. I often would go to the restroom and find myself touching and smelling shoes that would turn me on at the time. I would normally wait Until I got home to jerk off.

This time around, I stayed the night and I couldn’t stop thinking about all the shoes. I made several bathroom trips that night but was too scared to jerk off. I was afraid of making too much noise. I went to bed that night knowing that if I woke up early enough, I would try and figure something out. I woke as the sun was rising and of course everyone was asleep. I slept in the same room as my cousins. I woke up and I was so horny. I was thinking about the shoes and then I looked to see my younger cousin had her foot hanging off the bed. I immediately thought that I could slip a shoe on her, jerk off and cum on her feet without knowing. I snuck into the bedroom closet and grabbed a pair of vintage flats. They were the ones with a slight wooden heel and leather. Even to this day, vintage flats and pumps turn me on.

Anyway, I grab the shoe and slowly slip it on her foot. I watched her to make sure she wouldn’t wake up and she didn’t even budge. No one else in the room had moved so I decide to go for it. I start jerking off at her foot and shoe. I would look at her to make sure she wasn’t waking up and then look down at her feet. She is a Mexican girl and had a pale complected skin. Her skin color contrasted with the black leather got me excited. Up to that point I hadn’t tried anything foot related in my life. At that point I didn’t understand why I loved feet so much. I was scared to death. I guess me being scared and the thrill got me really excited. I could feel I was about to cum and it didn’t even occur to me how I was going to clean up. I began to cum and my focus was strictly on my orgasm. Just as I was about to explode, I looked up to notice my cousin was awake! She was looking right at me and then looked down to see me jerking off! It was too late. I was already cumming and I didn’t even look up because I couldn’t stop at that point. I cummed so hard and so much. She watched and said nothing with just a curious look on her face from what I saw, as I came all over her foot and the shoe. I remembered as soon as I could move I jumped up and grabbed some tissue and she helped me wipe it off her feet and shoe. I was so scared and embarrassed that I don’t recall much after that. I went back to sleep and couldn’t enjoy it until years later. I finally talked to her about it a few years ago. I apologized and she quickly dismissed it. I even asked if I could do it again but she declined, saying she had an issue with us being cousins. That was my very first foot experience and I went on to have lots more where I made it very clear of my intentions with feet.

YES!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Never been caught, although I came close a few times. When I was younger I took a lot of risks to get my dick on women's heels and boots. I've had a few women who indulged my shoe fetish, but most of them didn't know that I also jizzed on their shoes when they weren't around. I had one friend who did, but even she didn't realize how much I did it. She once left her boots with me overnight for me to cum on and then wore them the next day.