Back to the beginning... Zara black satin jewelled sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Back to the beginning... Zara black satin jewelled sandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

eBay are a godsend, I managed to find an exact replica of the missus' Zara pink/nude sandals. They had been worn by an Asian lady with obvious toe prints and foot cheese (though sadly no smell). Good times...
ZS dTpgQh7PSHW2BqOI2cYy5w.jpg
ZS IoglMfrEQ16so5XgcJ1QPA.jpg
ZS LFgESnwORo6d2CcQS-8NNQ.jpg
ZS rNSoVOLrTYGSbTMB2CkDtg.jpg
ZS Upy8TWb2Sc63m3KdG83Rkg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Awesome find. Hole they fit , i guess this model only sold on the uk, cant seem to find them here over asea
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

vincci2 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:28 pm Awesome find. Hole they fit , i guess this model only sold on the uk, cant seem to find them here over asea
Thanks Vincci, it's a good fit (both my feet and cock :twisted: ) though they hurt my feet like hell after standing or walking in them for only a few minutes, it must not only be because of the very high stiletto and lack of a platform, but also the way the cross straps tightly encase the back of the feet. I have no idea how the ladies do it and have huge respect for them especially those who can run and bounce in stilettos for hours. It makes me appreciate that dinner she once cooked fully in those Zara heels even more.
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hm...fantastic chic heels for really authentically beautiful women's feet!
I love it...
may I please jerk off and cum on your wife's heels and feet ???

super horney Greets
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

I love it to cum in to satin Pumps....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:04 pm
vincci2 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:28 pm Awesome find. Hole they fit , i guess this model only sold on the uk, cant seem to find them here over asea
Thanks Vincci, it's a good fit (both my feet and cock :twisted: ) though they hurt my feet like hell after standing or walking in them for only a few minutes, it must not only be because of the very high stiletto and lack of a platform, but also the way the cross straps tightly encase the back of the feet. I have no idea how the ladies do it and have huge respect for them especially those who can run and bounce in stilettos for hours. It makes me appreciate that dinner she once cooked fully in those Zara heels even more.
Fast fashion heels usually are sexy but they dont fit well for long hours. But they do make me arouse looking at them being worn by ladies for the pleasure of beauty.

Perharps she got slimmer feets hence much more easier for her. Keep them cumming and wearing.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

vincci2 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:05 pm
ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:04 pm
Fast fashion heels usually are sexy but they dont fit well for long hours. But they do make me arouse looking at them being worn by ladies for the pleasure of beauty.

Perharps she got slimmer feets hence much more easier for her. Keep them cumming and wearing.
Thanks vincci, you're not wrong about my wife's slimmer feet! On fast fashion, yes I should mention that those heels were from Zara's Autumn/Winter 2008 collection. Not sure how widely they were sold in Asia at that time but even in the UK this style wasn't universally stocked (I actually remember going out of my way to visit several branches in London before I found it in stock). So I wouldn't be surprised there are not many pairs circulating in Asia. That's part of the beauty of more high end brands where they may have a classic or signature style with minimal tweaks, new colour ways etc each year.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Thanks to photos app for reminding me that my wife had worn these sandals whilst trying on her wedding dress, though she ended up picking other heels for the wedding (I can share if interested).
20090314-IMG_5333.jpg
20090314-IMG_5345.jpg
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Might as well share what she wore for your big day :)
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Stunning wedding dress. Cant wait to see whats underneath it :D
ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:52 pm Thanks to photos app for reminding me that my wife had worn these sandals whilst trying on her wedding dress, though she ended up picking other heels for the wedding (I can share if interested). 20090314-IMG_5333.jpg20090314-IMG_5345.jpg