My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ViTr3x2

Re: My aunts feet

Post by ViTr3x2 »

derly wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 am
shoefucker74 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 pm I loved my aunt's feet and well worn sandals and nylons and used her nylons and shoes to pleasure myself quite often until she caught me one day. Needless to say we were always close and after she caught me we got even closer but that's something I don't think I can say on here as I don't know the guidelines.
sounds interesting and of course you can tell! would like to hear your story.

When I am alone with her and the moment is right I will tell to her that I am grateful that she haven't told anyone that I called her and asked if she wanted a foot massage, even if it has been close ones in front of the family... almost got a heart attack couple of times.
I want to see her reaction and look her in the eyes if she gets nervous and blushes when I mention her feet and that if she ever regret, that she is more then welcome anytime to come home to me and i will take care of her feet.

Please comment if you think my aunt is sexy and like the videos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... UFtc1Q2c0E
Great collection, does she have some more ankle boots ? Those shoes are very hot and she is really hot
aledelpi

Post by aledelpi »

Wooooooooooooooooooow
espiaofeet

Post by espiaofeet »

Wow
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice boots