Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by Slinkyheels »

outlawz3k wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:59 am Absolutely love these mate. Both pairs are awesome! You don't find many Oxford heels posts in this forum, I find it's a very particular niche.

That pink pair is great. Can imagine them being worn by a bride at a wedding! Really appreciate you sharing!
These wedge heel Oxfords may not be the sexiest pair of ladies shoes I’ve wanked with but I’ll post the pics on this thread as I know lots of guys love this shoe style. What do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

Recently got these sexy oxfords for my GF. I couldn't resist having some fun with them. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stiletocrutcher

Post by Stiletocrutcher »

Wow, you guys sure know how to violate a lady’s dress shoes! I have multiple pairs of oxford pumps and have probably worn literally forty pairs since I was a teen. My pride and joy are my 2002 Chanel Fall Collection black and white stilettos, which I bought for prom in 2003. One leg amputation, one pregnancy, and one very expensive professional shoe stretching later, I still wear the right shoe to this day. It’a a dress shoe only and I’d never use it for pleasure, but I do have other oxfords that I would definitely fool around in.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Stiletocrutcher wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:55 pm Wow, you guys sure know how to violate a lady’s dress shoes! I have multiple pairs of oxford pumps and have probably worn literally forty pairs since I was a teen. My pride and joy are my 2002 Chanel Fall Collection black and white stilettos, which I bought for prom in 2003. One leg amputation, one pregnancy, and one very expensive professional shoe stretching later, I still wear the right shoe to this day. It’a a dress shoe only and I’d never use it for pleasure, but I do have other oxfords that I would definitely fool around in.
Aw wow. That's some history you have shown there. Would absolutely love to hear more about your collection and history. So sorry to hear about the amputation. That must have been a really difficult time for you. I absolutely love your commitment to your favourite pair of heels!
Stiletocrutcher

It was in 2009 (will be 13 years ago this month), so I'm 'used' to it. I can wear a 4" stiletto oxford heel all day long, but only one shoe as my prosthesis is very uncomfortable.

I have two daughters, both of which are also leg amputees. I've taught them the art of crutching in a heel very early on!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Ah wow awesome. Long time indeed. Crutching in heels is sexy, expecially when it's Oxfords!! What does your collection look like?
Stiletocrutcher

My "go to" shoe is a black patent Gianni Bini oxford pump (style "Studio") with a full 4 inch stiletto heel. The toe is plain but is almond shaped. I bought them for a friend's funeral in 2010 as I needed a new dress shoe to accommodate my bigger foot. They were on clearance at Dillards at that point so I literally bought every pair they had left (fortunately they had about 4 pairs in a 9.5 which is my current size, post-pregnancy). They were about $90 originally but I ended up spending about $700 on 17 pairs,which were to be used to loan to friends who needed a dress shoe, or for my daughter to grow into when she was ready.

Of course I still have the black and cream Chanel oxfords (for semiformal occasions). I have some brown Marc Fisher wingtips (style Lendya) with a 4" thickish stacked heel for more casual wear, black and white Spiegel spectators with an almost-4 inch slenderish heel with a wingtip detailing for casual wear, and black and white Claudia Ciuti oxfords in patent leather with a full 4 inch extra-slim stiletto heel for the most formal of occasions (i.e. gown and long white princess gloves).
Stiletocrutcher

Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Stiletocrutcher wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:39 am Image

nice :D the first one are really sexy
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Super super sexy indeed. Would love to see the whole collection! Thanks for sharing. Do you have any Oxford heel related fantasies?