Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stiletocrutcher

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by Stiletocrutcher »

Not really LOL. I often wear them during moments of intimacy with my partner but nothing exciting. The images and videos of shoes being violated in this thread were a bit of a turn-on, I will admit. I wouldn't personally stick the toe or the heel of my shoes inside myself because for one, none of my oxford heels were cheap (some of them were hundreds of US $) and another thing, it's really unsanitary (I do wear a prosthesis when I need to get dolled up, so the left shoes do get some wear) - some of the floors I've stepped on were quite nasty and I don't want to contract vagintis or a UTI or something. Though i suppose I could probably get a pair of cheap black stiletto oxfords just for playtime use.

I also have two daughters that have their own oxford heels and I really don't want to give them the wrong idea just in case they barge in and see me or my partner doing something to a shoe that's... unnatural, LOL. I mean I try to make our intimate times as secure as possible but you just never know.

That being said, not sure if this counts as 'fantasy' or not, but I love watching my girls practice the piano in their stiletto oxfords. There's something mesmerising about the toe of their shoe going up and down on the pedals while using the stiletto heel as a pivot. I'll be honest, it makes me wet! :oops:
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Hey thank you for the detailed reply. It really does give a great insight from the female perspective which is really important. Absolutely get and respect the hygiene side of things. Whilst a man can rub and stick his member all over the shoe, there is far less risk of infection than when you try actual insertion. Yeah I suppose a bedroom only pair that's kept clean could possibly be a solution but unless insertion is something that is a major element both yourself and your partner would like, then really no point considering that route anyway.

The modern miracle of advanced prosthetic is amazing. Can really help bring a bit more normality both in practical and fashionable side of things. Glad you get to find ways to wear the pair out.

Love that your daughters are into oxfords as well. What got them into those shoes? Was it imspiration or from you or a little nudge? Just you describing the piano pedal process gets me a turned on a bit as well. For me it's the laces. I just love the flappy nature of a cute tied soft bow. My preference has always been for matt black soft italian leather heels.

Would love to see both yours and your daughters Oxford heel collections! They sound amazing! I'm assuming daughters are over 18?
Stiletocrutcher

My partner is also a leg amputee (we met at an amputee support group a couple of years ago) and she has some oxfords too. Shoes are usually worn during intercourse but much of the foreplay is with our stumps. The kissing, licking, and soft gentle caressing of the scar tissue in particular. The very soft and gradual movement of fingers from the tip of the stumps to inside our vaginas followed by some hot tongue action on the clitoris.

Oxfords are a very feminine shoe but are seen as more business like rather than a true formal shoe, with a few exceptions. I wear them regardless of occasion but that’s just my style.

My girls are 13 and 10 but dress like they’re five years older. If it makes them feel complete and feminine, then I won’t argue.
Stiletocrutcher

I ordered some black patent oxfords with 5" stiletto metal heels the other night and they just arrived! I can't wait to try them!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Stiletocrutcher wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:53 am I ordered some black patent oxfords with 5" stiletto metal heels the other night and they just arrived! I can't wait to try them!
we want to see them !
Stiletocrutcher

[/quote]
we want to see them !
[/quote]

In due time lol

I tried the shoe and the metal heel was COLD! However it was more comfortable inside me than it was on my foot lol
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Stiletocrutcher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:59 pm My partner is also a leg amputee (we met at an amputee support group a couple of years ago) and she has some oxfords too. Shoes are usually worn during intercourse but much of the foreplay is with our stumps. The kissing, licking, and soft gentle caressing of the scar tissue in particular. The very soft and gradual movement of fingers from the tip of the stumps to inside our vaginas followed by some hot tongue action on the clitoris.

Oxfords are a very feminine shoe but are seen as more business like rather than a true formal shoe, with a few exceptions. I wear them regardless of occasion but that’s just my style.

My girls are 13 and 10 but dress like they’re five years older. If it makes them feel complete and feminine, then I won’t argue.
Ah wow. That's amazing. You've got a really positive outlook on things which is great. It's great that your daughters take after you! I'm sure they'll grow up to be wearing really elegant Oxfords as well a being piano masterclasses! A sexy combination I can't stop thinking about since you mentioned it (the piano and heels I mean, not referring to your daughters of course).

Oxfords are indeed a certain type of heel that offers a great blend of both feminine and masculine. Sexy and dainty yet dominant at the same time. Like yourself i just love the flapping of the laces. It's just so disappointing that there's not much love for them in the xxx world.

I love your Oxfords heels! I'm more of a fan of the subtle matt black finish as a personal preference. Something like this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NTyqP3 ... p=drivesdk

But love the one's you have as well!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:50 am
Stiletocrutcher wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:53 am I ordered some black patent oxfords with 5" stiletto metal heels the other night and they just arrived! I can't wait to try them!
we want to see them !
Haha, I echo this but, yes in your own time Stiletocrutcher
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »