Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by ZaraSandals »

khrismiddleton wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:57 am wow im surprised se doesnt notice a thing!
Me too, despite the fact that she knows I used to cum on other women's heels (she thinks I don't do it anymore) and I like to knowingly cum on her feet, somehow has never put two and two together and figured out that I've been cumming her heels pretty much ever since I've started seriously dating her. Go figure.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

In the process of culling her shoe cupboard, my wife rediscovered a pair of Swedish Hasbeens clog-style low wooden wedge sandals which she had bought but never got the chance to wear. She took them out of the box, lay them on the floor and admired them for a little, then she slipped them on - with those luscious freshly painted cherry toes of hers peeping out of the straps. As she wiggled her toes and as I started getting a semi, she asked me whether she should keep these shoes or sell them, but was worried that the wooden soles would be too hard on her feet. I told her she should keep them, and my honest opinion was that those shoes look really dainty especially with the little leather bow, and for some reason they make her feet look small (which again is true); besides she didn't have many heels left so she should keep these if they looked good on her. She seemed pleased to hear this and went ahead to prep the sandals with gel cushions and tried them on again. She then said oh they're not hard anymore, I think I should be able to wear them all day. (Though I certainly was by this point!)

Fast forward a week and she has been waiting for the right time to wear the sandals. Meanwhile my cock "Hasbeen" prepping them with additional gel to help the soles grip better to her feet. To my surprise, she picked the coldest day this week (14C) to defiantly wear these sandals with her new dress.

I have to say I was impressed with what I saw and found it difficult to concentrate during our outing. Watching her feet dangle when seated and moving as she stood while chatting to friends, I could see why the sandals made her feet look small: there was something about the leather straps forming a butterfly shape above her toes and exposing almost the entire top of her foot, like a barely there sandal.

We were in bed chatting tonight and she said afterwards that she'd probably have to find a time to wear them again. She was exhausted from the past few weeks and soon fell asleep. My cock was still hard as wood so it Hasbeen decided that the shoes needed some more gel.

dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

those feet would look cute in nikes/asics/brooks
khrismiddleton

Post by khrismiddleton »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:08 pm In the process of culling her shoe cupboard, my wife rediscovered a pair of Swedish Hasbeens clog-style low wooden wedge sandals which she had bought but never got the chance to wear. She took them out of the box, lay them on the floor and admired them for a little, then she slipped them on - with those luscious freshly painted cherry toes of hers peeping out of the straps. As she wiggled her toes and as I started getting a semi, she asked me whether she should keep these shoes or sell them, but was worried that the wooden soles would be too hard on her feet. I told her she should keep them, and my honest opinion was that those shoes look really dainty especially with the little leather bow, and for some reason they make her feet look small (which again is true); besides she didn't have many heels left so she should keep these if they looked good on her. She seemed pleased to hear this and went ahead to prep the sandals with gel cushions and tried them on again. She then said oh they're not hard anymore, I think I should be able to wear them all day. (Though I certainly was by this point!)

Fast forward a week and she has been waiting for the right time to wear the sandals. Meanwhile my cock "Hasbeen" prepping them with additional gel to help the soles grip better to her feet. To my surprise, she picked the coldest day this week (14C) to defiantly wear these sandals with her new dress.

I have to say I was impressed with what I saw and found it difficult to concentrate during our outing. Watching her feet dangle when seated and moving as she stood while chatting to friends, I could see why the sandals made her feet look small: there was something about the leather straps forming a butterfly shape above her toes and exposing almost the entire top of her foot, like a barely there sandal.

We were in bed chatting tonight and she said afterwards that she'd probably have to find a time to wear them again. She was exhausted from the past few weeks and soon fell asleep. My cock was still hard as wood so it Hasbeen decided that the shoes needed some more gel.

YOU LUCKY DOG!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

khrismiddleton wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:30 pm YOU LUCKY DOG!
Thanks, I do miss the old times before kids when she used to be more into heels and would satisfy my desires by willingly wearing heels in bed, but am not complaining and I'll take whatever I can get!

The photos in my last post were from an earlier session when I'd forgotten to take pictures straight away, and by the time I went back the cum had turned watery. That obviously needed rectifying, so here is the result from last night's session after my wife fell asleep - shot immediately after shooting (pun intended).

In my excited outburst, a dollop of cum landed on the toe strap, leaving behind a heart-shaped stain. Oops. I wonder if my wife will notice how much I've been loving them..
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

sneakers??
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:47 am sneakers??
Sorry to disappoint, neither my wife nor I are into sneakers - those are strictly for sports from our perspective!
Sandal Obsessed

Post by Sandal Obsessed »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:08 pm In the process of culling her shoe cupboard, my wife rediscovered a pair of Swedish Hasbeens clog-style low wooden wedge sandals which she had bought but never got the chance to wear. She took them out of the box, lay them on the floor and admired them for a little, then she slipped them on - with those luscious freshly painted cherry toes of hers peeping out of the straps. As she wiggled her toes and as I started getting a semi, she asked me whether she should keep these shoes or sell them, but was worried that the wooden soles would be too hard on her feet. I told her she should keep them, and my honest opinion was that those shoes look really dainty especially with the little leather bow, and for some reason they make her feet look small (which again is true); besides she didn't have many heels left so she should keep these if they looked good on her. She seemed pleased to hear this and went ahead to prep the sandals with gel cushions and tried them on again. She then said oh they're not hard anymore, I think I should be able to wear them all day. (Though I certainly was by this point!)

Wow them clog style Leather are my Favourite you 🍀 have fun I love scholls
The feel of the wood and Leather the gel pads give it a different feel
Have fun
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Sandal Obsessed wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:51 am

Have fun
Thanks, your post inspired me as I realised I had never actually fucked the sandals properly, I had just been wanking and cumming over them. With a bit of help from my wife's favourite Neal's Yard orange and bergamot lotion I was able to break through that tight peeptoe and documented the process here:
https://sendvid.com/48a3ff3r

And yes, they did feel good...
Sandal Obsessed

Post by Sandal Obsessed »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:28 pm
Sandal Obsessed wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:51 am

Have fun
Thanks, your post inspired me as I realised I had never actually fucked the sandals properly, I had just been wanking and cumming over them. With a bit of help from my wife's favourite Neal's Yard orange and bergamot lotion I was able to break through that tight peeptoe and documented the process here:
https://sendvid.com/48a3ff3r

And yes, they did feel good...
Wow that video
Yes breaking the in is a Pain 😆💯 and gives the sandal more room for the 🦶 I always go in that end a much better feeling I use Vasoline
Then insoles give a extra texture I take it you cleaned up after u exploding
I’m hard as fuck now I’m going to give her sandal a rite load
Enjoy thanks for sharing