workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Xendra36

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Xendra36 »

AM i the only One i cant see pics anymore?
fei23k

Post by fei23k »

the best thread back in action
Derp-fucer

Post by Derp-fucer »

Wwwq wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:25 am Am I Dreaming? Great progress has been restored, praise the administrator.
wait what has happen
Derp-fucer

Post by Derp-fucer »

Does anyone know how can I post my own pictures on this site, I'm still new since I joined in 2018 but loss my old one so this is my new account and I'd like to share a lot of pictures with you guys are interested! Please, thank you.
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

Great video would of loved to be there with you 😏
haithar

Post by haithar »

Bump
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Sneakers?,
owlman

Post by owlman »

I remember many years ago my ex wife decided to wear her thighboots to work one day as it was cold outside, in work they had to wear wellingtons in the factory so she took off her thighboots and left them in her locker. at the end of her shift she discovered her boots were missing from her locker. They were found in one of the toilets, stood up in the bowl, foot in the water, shaft pointing upwards, it turned out they'd been taken by a male worker and had been used as cumdumps by nearly half the male workers, they were abssolutely loaded inside with cum, clearly they'd been visiting the toilet during the shift and wanking into her boots. the thing was she had to wear them to come home in, so she wasnt very happy.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

owlman wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:45 am I remember many years ago my ex wife decided to wear her thighboots to work one day as it was cold outside, in work they had to wear wellingtons in the factory so she took off her thighboots and left them in her locker. at the end of her shift she discovered her boots were missing from her locker. They were found in one of the toilets, stood up in the bowl, foot in the water, shaft pointing upwards, it turned out they'd been taken by a male worker and had been used as cumdumps by nearly half the male workers, they were abssolutely loaded inside with cum, clearly they'd been visiting the toilet during the shift and wanking into her boots. the thing was she had to wear them to come home in, so she wasnt very happy.
That's some story you've got there! You got a picture of the boots in question? Or could you share any image of the kind of boots they were?
CP87

Post by CP87 »

I’m guessing he doesn’t know the site is back up. He may not return for a while