workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

talesdemileto

Re: workplace escapades

Post by talesdemileto »

I am happy to see the only problem was you got tired. We understand. I wish other guy had the chance to access so many shoes and keep on cumming them.

Best regards
masasung

Post by masasung »

good to see you get well soon i waiting for your job
hydrogen

Post by hydrogen »

good to hear you are safe. not matter how, take care
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Good to hear all is well dude, take it easy man, one of the top contributors on here ever. Hope things go well for ya.
jeff

Post by jeff »

If you ever run for office..you've got my vote.👠
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:33 am
drmgero wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:38 pm
luvdanglers wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:15 am well i hope some fucktard didnt track his IP address and dobbed him in
I'm afraid that was not necessary, since our pal left a lot of breadcrumbs behind: stains.
I started to be twice as careful as not to stain the shoes, as a few girls will notice straight away.

Let's hope he's back soon.
Im really curious what that charge would look like in his countries legal system..

After a Dna test prooves his semen in multiple shoes from multiple women around his office.
In my country that would be classed as sexual assault
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Hey Tehguy could you as goodbye gift :) unlock rest of the videos on hamster?

https://xhamster.com/users/tehguy1988/videos
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Hey mate,

I popped in today just like that after a very long hiatus.
I can relate... We had a great time, lots of thrills and it was fun sharing our stories.
But staying mega late in the office, etc. was damn tiring. It was like my life was all about doing girls' heels and posting on here. Yet, I have to thank all of you guys who saw us like heroes (clearly we weren't).

In many ways, I don't miss it. Well, for now 8)

Cheers

[quote=tehguy1988 post_id=985084 time=1558160159 user_id=66010]
Hey guys. Been a long long time. I just saw all your anxious posts. Don't worry, I didn't get caught. Many of you guessed it right, I just got tired of posting. But the main reason is that I decided this was all a little too unhealthy for me psychologically and I've moved on to being more active in my real life. It's just too much effort having to stay back till the wee hours of the morning or head back to the office on holidays just to bust a nut...

I still do some shoes occasionally if I get the chance, but very rarely these days.

I'm really sorry to disappoint all you guys, I know it was pretty fun for you guys to follow all these babes and their shoes. It sure was a heck of an experience for me. :D But yeah, I'm giving this a break for a bit... :)
[/quote]
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

Ah well least we now know youre safe and sound,cheers for that mate
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Hunter, you are still the hero, together with teh guy here for many of us, who only can dream to do what you guys did.

Your post still give great pleasure, erotically and spiritually that Cumming in heels esp office heels is achievable.

stiletto-hunter wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:59 am Hey mate,

I popped in today just like that after a very long hiatus.
I can relate... We had a great time, lots of thrills and it was fun sharing our stories.
But staying mega late in the office, etc. was damn tiring. It was like my life was all about doing girls' heels and posting on here. Yet, I have to thank all of you guys who saw us like heroes (clearly we weren't).

In many ways, I don't miss it. Well, for now 8)

Cheers

tehguy1988 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 pm Hey guys. Been a long long time. I just saw all your anxious posts. Don't worry, I didn't get caught. Many of you guessed it right, I just got tired of posting. But the main reason is that I decided this was all a little too unhealthy for me psychologically and I've moved on to being more active in my real life. It's just too much effort having to stay back till the wee hours of the morning or head back to the office on holidays just to bust a nut...

I still do some shoes occasionally if I get the chance, but very rarely these days.

I'm really sorry to disappoint all you guys, I know it was pretty fun for you guys to follow all these babes and their shoes. It sure was a heck of an experience for me. :D But yeah, I'm giving this a break for a bit... :)