How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesneak

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by Shoesneak »

It all started when I was 8 or 9 when a friend of mine asked if I knew what pussy smelled like, and I said "no, I wish!" and hes like "wanna smell my sisters underwear...?" and I immediately jumped at the idea, I remember us going into her room and into her dirty clothes hamper and pulling out some used underwear and smelling it in the center, I closed my eyes and saw explosions of color at the first wiff. Instantly hard. She was a preppy girl probably 19, she use to baby sit us all the time and I always daydreamd of her. After that experience we became open about it, I would tell him "im gonna go step into your sisters room" and he knew what that meant. He would watch the door while I ran in and smelled every underwear I could pull out of her hamper. Over the next year of being in her room I was obsessed with smelling anything of hers. I would grab her shirts and smell the under arm section, natural woman smell... ahh. I needed more.. Socks? Well they have a smell? Gave that a try, MMMmmmm, strong female specific body smell, fuck. that set me over, i started jacking off with anything with her scent. I saw some sneakers that I ended up smelling and then the whole shoe obsession started happening. Heels, sneakers, flats. I would sniff her shoes while wrapping her underwear around my dick making sure where her pussy touched was touching the head of my dick. I started obsessing over the smell of her feet and I wanted to be closer and closer to her feet. How could I get closer BOOM the idea took off, just like what I did with her underwear, I grabbed a black flat with cheetah print in the inside, and stuck my dick in, I rubbed the inside sole of it against my dick and came into the heel of the flat, backwards to what we all normally do, it was my first time i didn't know what I was doing. I watched my dick pump cum into the heel of the flat. I stood up and was so proud if my new finding, like, i could get use to this. There are so many shoes to fuck omg. I always cleaned my cum, took years of reckless acts before I started leaving cum. But ill never forget the first time cumming into that flat. It was pure gold.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Wow boys, I feel like I am late to the party. I noticed my daughter's soccer cleats had leather insoles and that was the first time I ever thought about a shoe, but they turned me on. I jacked off into them for a few months, then finally started fucking them, that was like 10 years ago. That was it, I was hooked.

Wife had a friend stay with us for a few months and I must have jizzed all her shoes three times each.
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

vargasthewise wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 pm Wow boys, I feel like I am late to the party. I noticed my daughter's soccer cleats had leather insoles and that was the first time I ever thought about a shoe, but they turned me on. I jacked off into them for a few months, then finally started fucking them, that was like 10 years ago. That was it, I was hooked.

Wife had a friend stay with us for a few months and I must have jizzed all her shoes three times each.

Did your daughters feet stink?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Dude, they were soccer cleats, so the amount of funk present really cannot be quantified. I often wondered if I was going to get some manner of cock infection that was going to end my sexcapades...but I did not let it stop me.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I was about 14. The neighbors used to give me their key to take care of their house when they were on vaca. To take care of the fish, bring in the mail, water plants, etc. They had a daughter about my age. I went to her closet and there were soft white slides that I fucked and shot my load into. Before that I had jacked off while looking at her mom's jeans, imagining her nice big ass filling them out. I also stole a few pairs of the mom's pantyhose and jacked off into them. I once found an old pair of the mom's 1970s style boots in the attic and fucked those several times without cleaning up. They eventually sold them at a garage sale!

The mom wore these Minnetonka moccasins EVERY DAY WITHOUT SOCKS. I so wanted to sniff and cum hard in them but never got the chance. She wore them for years and years... they must've smelled amazing.

After that, it was sister-in-law's moccasins, slippers, canvas shoes, etc. and anytime I could "borrow" a woman's shoe without being caught.
prizee

Post by prizee »

I've been kissing shoes for about 8 years, I started with mine then after that of the family
L0STS0UL

Post by L0STS0UL »

vargasthewise wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:55 am Dude, they were soccer cleats, so the amount of funk present really cannot be quantified. I often wondered if I was going to get some manner of cock infection that was going to end my sexcapades...but I did not let it stop me.
Hot, for any pics or is it to late. Lol
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Hot, for any pics or is it to late. Lol
Sorry man, I was not into taking pics of that back then, it was still a little taboo feeling to me.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

14. I fucked my aunt’s Guess Heels. I remember I had a raging foot fetish and I was so curious about fucking heels since they would be in contact with feet and have feet taste and smell. I was staring at my aunt’s feet in her heels for so long when they came to visit.
I grabbed my aunt’s guess heels at the first opportunity she took them off and remember the insoles were so smooth to rub my cock into... I came so hard!
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

My sisters adidas superstars and black/teal etnies when i was probably 11
She was 18