How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kirkyyguy

Re: How old were you when you first came in a shoe?

Post by kirkyyguy »

I live in a private apartment where theres is alot of hot chicks using branded heels and boots, all leather😍
I was living on the 9th floor and ive been stalking this woman with a white leather MANGO pointed mules living on the 16th floor.Some nights when everyone is asleep , i would go to the 16th floor where she lived and she would put all of her shoes outside, there was alot or varieties of different leather shoes , heels , mules. I would take the white leather MANGO pointed mules and bring it to somewhere no one would see . First i peed all over the shoe and i could see my yellow dirty pee dripping off from the leather shoe that she uses , i got some pee in the inside of the shoe too. My pee made the leather wet and slippery, so i jerk using the shoe , one shoe ontop of my dick , the other below, so its like my this is surrounded by wet pee stained slippery soft leather. I then stroke by dick using the shoe untill i cummed all over the shoe. My cum was kinda gooey and sticky but runny all around the leather. Then the shoe was stained by the pee and my cum 🤤 using the cum as a lubricant between the shoes , i jerk more until another load of cum was ejected. I got some cum in the inside of the shoe but i left it , knowing that shes going to wear that shoe and her skin touching my dried cum😈
I then clean it up and put it on the shoerack outside of her house
Ive cum on her shoe for more than 10 times without her knowing .
cumonfeet83

Post by cumonfeet83 »

first time ... was when i have 15. the feet and legs of a friend's mother make me crazy ! she was tall and beautifull and have a large collection of heels and sandals. plus she often wear some nylons stockings and i can saw sometimes the top of her stockings... one day, i awaited my friend where she leave her helles and i can't resist to take a pair of open leather sandals, and put my dick in, move on the toe print and sniffed the other shoe. think i never cum so fast in my life !! after this first time, i think i nearly fuck all her heels ^^
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

My attraction to shoes also came early, wanting to do something with them although did not know exactly what, but probably could not be properly thought of or described as having a fetish until puberty.
I remember the understairs cupbard had a particular smell and I used to sneak inside to hide and play, although before we moved there, so certainly pre junior, I had already found I felt something when touching, swapping with, putting on and walking around in little girl friends and sisters shoes, something pre-sexual but good.
With a mix from classic little mj's and t bars to stilettos in there, I would enjoy hiding in that cupboard doing something I felt was exciting and special, sniffing, fondling and kissing different shoes, at times leaving a little pee in them, which in hindsight perhaps caused some of the odour and were perhaps all precursive to the behaviours and desires that would cum along with puberty.
So many different pairs at senior, while at junior school, teachers of various ages certainly captivated and cultivated my early and later shoe interests, including one older probably 30s 40s and another I suppose in hindsight only 20s perhaps, who I remember at least once in something close to the classic white stiletto, while I recall also some young classmates at one time wore appealing little black mary-janes with small heels, all naturally objects of desire with intense fantasies of them and their owners probably, alone and together during damp night-times.
Pics to help visualise as no actual photos, although you will have to find your own images of others not included, and have fun looking, I did.
strapmj.jpg
lit hls .jpg
wh2.jpg
wh.jpg

I had been able to enjoy all sorts of fun with classic stilettos in so many colours including white, but when I saw a pair like the older teachers at a sale, young memories and desires returned. With some trepidation and after first walking away, I took a deep breath and went back, initially facing the woman selling them, but then looking down to the table to steady my nerves. I reached over and picked them up, held them longingly in my hands, getting ready to ask how much and perhaps bargain a little, but turning them over looking at the sole, I saw one had a round mark with a hole in the centre that looked as if it had been made by a drawing pin which had been accidentally stepped on and walked around unnoticed for some time, so in that precise moment they completely fitted my fantasy memories and I was so hooked, I would have paid much more than she asked, without question.
Now in my collection with older and younger sisters, these mature cumtoys have finally realised their sexual potential - if they had not already, and fulfilled both my young and later shoe pleasures.

put pics of mine here
5.JPG
6.JPG
With the selection of mothers and sisters, including those which remained in that cupboard for some time, I had an immediate variety of playthings available to explore and experiment while satisfying all my newly arrived urges. I enjoyed kissing, licking and masturbating with or over any I wanted when I felt horny - which was of course practically all the time, and I also enjoyed the added pleasure of wearing them myself until my feet became too big, a time I remember was deeply upsetting, although some slingbacks I could just manage to squeeze into for the longest. Despite that upset those were such great days, no bills, no responsibilities, so many different sights around to stimulate desires, and a whole selection of sexy toys being regularly added to, all there waiting fairly freely available to satisfy constant urges when needed, without any other sexual commitments and no guilt, how perfect.
slingbacks.jpeg
Although more risky than normal, I recall the intense excitement at getting sisters shoes one day just after she had taken them off. I had probably had them before, but that day was special. They were brown twin strap MJs with 2 1/2 inch heels, and I had been waiting, thinking about them, wanting them, aching for them all day, since I had jealously watched her walk out for school that morning wearing them, and decided then that I was going to have them later, that it would be my turn to enjoy them. and when I got them, so deliciously supple and still warm after being worn all day, with that just - worn smell and dampness. probably all factors which intensified the experience of having them all to myself.
blpt.jpeg
blk pat 2 strap a.jpeg
blk pat 2 strap.jpg
When one broke they were thrown out, but I rescued them, and my favourite for cumming was ok anyway. I kept those for years until probably during one of those guilty culls I read many of us seem destined to have at times, but I remember another favourite was a pair of two tone sling backs with a small heel and yet another time having an intense orgasm just masturbating looking down at the shiny black patent knee boots I was wearing.
Fun days

Are these Go-go, or cum cum cum cum cum cum cum ...........
cum cum boots.gif
/luckyottershaven.com/2016/01/11/mary-jane-a-love-story/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:56 am, edited 23 times in total.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

My first time combined every little angle of my fetish. I was 12. My friend , I had admitted wanting to hump Keds like his mom and sis wore as did all the girls. He would just tease me with the idea. Little trollop that he was. I was really stuck in humoing some Keds when the one dog we ever had happened to be around. My Mother said Keds weren't "nice" enough. She owned Grasshopper flats instead. She owned them in 4 different colors that year, yellow-orange, white, red and purple. Our dog would not leave the yellow-orange pair alone. For some reason Mother didn't put them up in the closet. One day after school I came home to find the left one eaten unsunder on the back..as in the whole back chewed to bits. I showed them to my Mother. She said he had had it most of the day, that she had rescued it 3-4 times. Then she left and ran an errand and when she got back, it was in the yard destroyed. I asked what she was going to do with them , she said it's his chew toy now. I am very very hard. I am surprised she didn't notice. I took it into the back bathroom and imhit it with its first load of cum . Returned it to the backyard. BTW 2 days later , I found it the yard where he had stashed it. He loved my cun too. He had cleaned it up and chewed out the insole where I had cummed on.
danglove

Post by danglove »

I was about 15 when i walked in front of my cousins home and i saw a black pair of leather summer slippers of his wife. I don’t know why but my cock went rock hard. She was a powerful woman and i fantasised her spanking me with these sleepers. I stole them and masturbated 2-3 times and when i saw her wearing them with her red nails i was in heaven. I will never forget this view.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I was around 12. They were moccasins that my best friend’s mom wore a lot around the house and outside. I was often at their house, so I always saw her wearing them. Occasionally I would see them just sitting on the floor. I could see they were well worn inside with deep foot prints. I could only imagine how they smelled, but I didn’t want to be embarrassed if I got caught doing so. I wasn’t aware that this was a sexual thing, but I was fascinated and obsessed with smelly shoes. She wasn’t even particularly attractive, but her feet did look nice.

I discovered masturbation at around the same time I decided to sneak into her bedroom to find and play with her shoes. I managed to enter the house when I knew the whole family was away on vacation. When I got to the master bedroom and opened the closet, there were shoes all over the floor mixed together in a random pile. I found the moccasins. I finally had my chance to smell and lick the insides—and they definitely smelled and tasted like feet. And naturally I fucked and came in the other shoe.
moclover

Post by moclover »

I discovered masturbation at around the same time I decided to sneak into her bedroom to find and play with her shoes. I managed to enter the house when I knew the whole family was away on vacation. When I got to the master bedroom and opened the closet, there were shoes all over the floor mixed together in a random pile. I found the moccasins. I finally had my chance to smell and lick the insides—and they definitely smelled and tasted like feet. And naturally I fucked and came in the other shoe.

I love this. I wish more girls would wear Mocs
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

realservitude wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm I discovered masturbation at around the same time I decided to sneak into her bedroom to find and play with her shoes. I managed to enter the house when I knew the whole family was away on vacation. When I got to the master bedroom and opened the closet, there were shoes all over the floor mixed together in a random pile. I found the moccasins. I finally had my chance to smell and lick the insides—and they definitely smelled and tasted like feet. And naturally I fucked and came in the other shoe.
While anything soft soled not normally any interest to me can never say never, but your shoe adventures sounded risky, and certainly questionable to go into someones house while they are away without an invitation thru house sitting, pet feeding or other, but I know the desire for shoes is a hard driver, and can sometimes push us into situations, to behaviours which are out of character. Sure I am not alone, that other shoelovers will have taken, will have stolen some which lay almost hidden at the back of a closet, or from somewhere else where deciding they would not be missed, so while passing moral judgement on your behaviour, can understand and almost feel the excitement you did, including that thrill, that anticipation, as you begin to explore, then finding, and finally taking full advantage of a completely new selection of shoes, the same feelings as those discoveries when flat or house sitting with consent, even the same as that new journey of sexual discovery and opportunity which begins with a new gf - with both her and with her closet, and sometimes house / flatmates, friends, even mothers as well.. :)
Not into soft soles, but have cum across a few new things while online shoe hunting, like this strangely exciting moccasin scene that I posted on the board before.

Hmm, realservitude is an interesting choice, is there some reason or fantasy we should know for that?
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I was probably 8 years old when I first came in a shoe, it was my sisters black patent go-go boots. After cumming I was so panicked that I would be found out. I made sure that I left nothing behind, then when I was in my 20s, I didn't care anymore and never cleaned after myself.
Richie

Post by Richie »

kirkyyguy wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:47 pm I live in a private apartment where theres is alot of hot chicks using branded heels and boots, all leather😍
I was living on the 9th floor and ive been stalking this woman with a white leather MANGO pointed mules living on the 16th floor.Some nights when everyone is asleep , i would go to the 16th floor where she lived and she would put all of her shoes outside, there was alot or varieties of different leather shoes , heels , mules. I would take the white leather MANGO pointed mules and bring it to somewhere no one would see . First i peed all over the shoe and i could see my yellow dirty pee dripping off from the leather shoe that she uses , i got some pee in the inside of the shoe too. My pee made the leather wet and slippery, so i jerk using the shoe , one shoe ontop of my dick , the other below, so its like my this is surrounded by wet pee stained slippery soft leather. I then stroke by dick using the shoe untill i cummed all over the shoe. My cum was kinda gooey and sticky but runny all around the leather. Then the shoe was stained by the pee and my cum 🤤 using the cum as a lubricant between the shoes , i jerk more until another load of cum was ejected. I got some cum in the inside of the shoe but i left it , knowing that shes going to wear that shoe and her skin touching my dried cum😈
I then clean it up and put it on the shoerack outside of her house
Ive cum on her shoe for more than 10 times without her knowing .
Love your story! I also like closed toe pointy mules very much, such a turn on. I love to pee into the shoes too, before fucking them, warm and slippy from my pee, leaving a sticky mess depp inside the toe area.