Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I'm in the USA as well. New York. Have done double shoe Fox before and have some pictures and video. Something really hot about watching your wife's heels having two cocks all over them. Message me if you're in the US and interested and have done it or have a wife or girlfriend also. No singles or collectors

Shoecumcplny on kik
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:33 pm
mflorest3 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:16 pm Oh too bad I'm in USA ... Good luck hopefully you find someone..Post some pics or video if ever do!!
I’m in the US as well. Where are you?
I'm in New Mexico.. what state you from?
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:58 am
mflorest3 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:55 am Mmmmm I'm interested..were you located?
Leeshoeboy wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:52 am Im wanting a double shoefuck if anyone is interested too
I’ll be up for it too if anyone else wants to double-up shoef**k in London.
Im located Manchester. More the better
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:09 pm
mflorest3 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:24 pm
amateur1 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 am
phosejones wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm Jon and I (from the first two videos) will hopefully be getting together again in a few weeks time for another double session. If you guys have any requests or ideas for our next meet - let us know.
First one cums in the shoe and the next guy slides his cock into the hot cum and fucks it using the cum as lube.
Mmmmm fuck yes that would be hot!!!

Hell yes I would love to watch the video. I’ve done this a few times and it’s incredible!
Just read this thread again and looks like all of us here need to get together In a hotel and have a shoefuck orgy session.. Imagine the smell of worn shoes and cum mixed!! Gets me rock hard just thinking about it!!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:43 am
phosejones wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm Jon and I (from the first two videos) will hopefully be getting together again in a few weeks time for another double session. If you guys have any requests or ideas for our next meet - let us know.
First one cums in the shoe and the next guy slides his cock into the hot cum and fucks it using the cum as lube.

Hell yes I would love to watch the video. I’ve done this a few times and it’s incredible!
Just read this thread again and looks like all of us here need to get together In a hotel and have a shoefuck orgy session.. Imagine the smell of worn shoes and cum mixed!! Gets me rock hard just thinking about it!!

I’m totally down for this! I have done it with 3 guys before and a pair of flats. The amount of cum was incredible! Let me see if the one guy still has the pictures we took.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

mflorest3 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:37 am
adidasflipflops wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:33 pm
mflorest3 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:16 pm Oh too bad I'm in USA ... Good luck hopefully you find someone..Post some pics or video if ever do!!
I’m in the US as well. Where are you?
I'm in New Mexico.. what state you from?
I’m in Washington DC
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:36 pm
mflorest3 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:43 am

I’m totally down for this! I have done it with 3 guys before and a pair of flats. The amount of cum was incredible! Let me see if the one guy still has the pictures we took.
Mmmmmmmm oh fuck Yes!!! Wanna see them!!!
HeelsAreFun

Post by HeelsAreFun »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:36 pm I’m totally down for this! I have done it with 3 guys before and a pair of flats. The amount of cum was incredible! Let me see if the one guy still has the pictures we took.
Would love to see the pics!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would love to see that picture also.

I've done it several times but with never more than one other guy. It's really hot stroking both cocks over my body size shoes and they're girls shoes I can just imagine how much coma would be shot in them with three cops or more. Would definitely be up for all getting together putting all of their heels and flats in a big pile and everyone jacking off all over them or passing them around the room while showing off pictures of the wives. In New York would definitely be up for doing this. Anyone want to chat on Kik and maybe start our own private group? Send me a PM there if you're up for it and I'll create a group the only for real guys who can verify and have a real wife or girlfriend with their shoes readily available. None of these guys Whose Line shoes are all inboxes because they're moving LOL.

Shoecumcplny on kik
On now
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would love to see that picture also.

I've done it several times but with never more than one other guy. It's really hot stroking both cocks over my body size shoes and they're girls shoes I can just imagine how much coma would be shot in them with three cops or more. Would definitely be up for all getting together putting all of their heels and flats in a big pile and everyone jacking off all over them or passing them around the room while showing off pictures of the wives. In New York would definitely be up for doing this. Anyone want to chat on Kik and maybe start our own private group? Send me a PM there if you're up for it and I'll create a group the only for real guys who can verify and have a real wife or girlfriend with their shoes readily available. None of these guys Whose Line shoes are all inboxes because they're moving LOL.

Shoecumcplny on kik
On now