Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Platformlover69

Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Post by Platformlover69 »

Hi folks, does anybody have some pics or vids where two men fuck the same shoe and even cum on or in the same shoe?
I think this must be super horny! Well I also could understand if this is not everyone's kind of pleasure in terms of having a hot shoefuck session. But I'm bisexual, so I'm not afraid of cocks touching or maybe some (accidentally) friendly fire cumming while fucking a hot pair of slutty heels.

So does anybode here have the same interests and even got some hot stuff to show here?
happyendings1980

Re: Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Post by happyendings1980 »

I most certainly would enjoy a double shoe fuck, but have never seen any content on the topic...
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

It is only thing I have in my shoe fucking hardrive:

Image Image

it's from Jalessa foot fetish.. Jalessa was my FAVOURITE clip store .. they've made
so many hot videos.. to bad it is closed for some reason now..
Flatshoecum

Post by Flatshoecum »

I agree that this would be a lot of fun.
Mia mckinley

Post by Mia mckinley »

That is very hot!
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

There was quite a few people on HSS who had friends join them to play together. I think I've seen it here on SSS only once before, when I looked at a random thread from a few years ago.
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Platformlover69 wrote:Hi folks, does anybody have some pics or vids where two men fuck the same shoe and even cum on or in the same shoe?
I think this must be super horny! Well I also could understand if this is not everyone's kind of pleasure in terms of having a hot shoefuck session. But I'm bisexual, so I'm not afraid of cocks touching or maybe some (accidentally) friendly fire cumming while fucking a hot pair of slutty heels.

So does anybode here have the same interests and even got some hot stuff to show here?
I would love to see this either in film or ideally take part myself as would be massive turn on. Idea of both fucking the same shoe at same time be amazing. Glad aint alone with that thought!!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Certainly something I would do, but have not done as yet...
asdf174

Post by asdf174 »

I've seen a few pics and videos of this throughout the years. I wouldn't mind doing it as far as like having a guy cum in my shoes in addition to me.
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

Platformlover69 wrote:Hi folks, does anybody have some pics or vids where two men fuck the same shoe and even cum on or in the same shoe?

I'm not bisexual but I've thought about the idea of fucking a shoe while another guy fucks the other side. But in my fantasy the other guy is the husband or boyfriend of the shoe owners. Currently I have at least 7-8 local women on my TOP fantasy list who's shoes I want to fuck! And I fantasize and wish that their husbands/boyfriends had my fetish as well. And by some miracle, upon finding out about my fetish, they allow me to join in on fucking their wives/girlfriends footwear. That fantasy alone gets me horny whenever these ladies are around me in their business clothes and pumps/heels. Just the thought of two guys cumming in her shoes...