My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kse567

My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by kse567 »

First of all I want to say I'm really glad I found this site. It's great to know theres so many of you with the same turn-ons.

Anyways, I had a great experience at my girlfriend's parent's house recently. My girlfriend just graduated from college and has a job so she is still living at home for the time being. She had to go into work on the weekend and luckily enough her parents were out of town too. I've always had a thing for her mom and more specifically her feet and her footwear. Her parents are pretty well-off so as you can imagine her mom has a pretty nice wardrobe including some very expensive heels. While other pairs may be sexier or more expensive, a certain pair had always stood out to me since I saw her wearing them at my girlfriend's graduation. As I would later go on to find out they were a pair of black Franco Sarto Jaunt Wedges. Her feet looked amazing in them that day. Her toenails were freshly manicured reddish-purple. I managed to snap a couple of pictures while no one was paying attention. I remember literally having a boner at times just looking at her perfect feet in those heels.

Ever since then I had told myself that if I ever had an opportunity I would fuck the shit out of those heels. They looked so smooth and seemed like they'd feel great on my cock. Sure enough when I got my opportunity those were the first heels I looked at and took from her closet. Needless to say I had a great time with them imagining her beautiful feet and toes inside of them. It was definitely one of the best orgasms I've ever had.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoehorny1

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by shoehorny1 »

That's so fucking hot great job!!! If you get a chance take a pic of her closet!
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Last edited by plugs1987 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cacalotas

Post by cacalotas »

Great work dude! take her a pic wearing her cumed sandals (to take video and pics secretly anyone noticing u can use on ANDROID a program called "Mobile Hidden Camera - zecurizoft" the screen is off and you can take spy vids or photos)
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

woooooow
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

beautiful :P very nice :wink:
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Just the idea they walk in the shoes to see is beautiful :D
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

fantastic woman and her feet's and to cum on the shoe's are excellent!!!

I love it
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
bobcatseries

Post by bobcatseries »

fucking hot story, great job!!!
platformCum

Post by platformCum »

amazing! any pics of her entire collection?.