My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rider

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by rider »

Her heels are heavenly! Any chance you have taken a pair of mom in laws dirty panties and or nylons?
kse567

Post by kse567 »

rider wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 am Her heels are heavenly! Any chance you have taken a pair of mom in laws dirty panties and or nylons?
I'll load some pictures up soon, but I've had a lot of fun with her panties before. There's no better feeling than finding a dirty pair in her laundry and ultimately nothing more intimate than sniffing her scent while stroking with her shoes. The dirtier the better!
luvheels09

Post by luvheels09 »

I can see why you was horny for her sandals. They are amazingly sexy. I would do the same.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Please post more about those fantastic jimmy choos
mwife49
kse567

Post by kse567 »

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but thought this beautiful shot of my MIL’s feet in sandals was too good to pass up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes it certainly is! She has beautiful feet and legs. Those are one of my favorite flat sandal types. Have you ever cummed them? If so I would love to see pics.
kse567

Post by kse567 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:29 am Yes it certainly is! She has beautiful feet and legs. Those are one of my favorite flat sandal types. Have you ever cummed them? If so I would love to see pics.
Unfortunately not but I will make an effort to!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

We need moar :)
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

kse567 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:03 am
rider wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 am Her heels are heavenly! Any chance you have taken a pair of mom in laws dirty panties and or nylons?
I'll load some pictures up soon, but I've had a lot of fun with her panties before. There's no better feeling than finding a dirty pair in her laundry and ultimately nothing more intimate than sniffing her scent while stroking with her shoes. The dirtier the better!
Just stumbled on this thread. Couldn't agree more with what you said above.

The Jimmy Choos are way hot. More please, with panties, etc too!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Great thread!!! Any chance of seeing any of your wife's or MIL's running shoes? I love woman's running shoes, especially Nikes, Mizunos, etc....