Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Girly- Boys love shoes as well

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi 05913812, Welcome for the intro to Ashley, she is quite something!
My thanks in return for Hazel, she is yum; again nice puffies and her shoes would also be very entertaining.
Just a little addition which looks interesting, ..ngmint enjoying some slutty heels.
http://oron.com/r0fz9omwobdo/d_09-10...es_HQ.avi.html
Preview looked good but oron is nearly always denied me so I can never be sure unless someone gives feedback.
Enjoy
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Not quite on topic, but I asked this on another thread.
Some years ago I had a great video tape which has disappeared likely stolen on moving. In it was a dark haired woman maybe east European who was wearing white stilettos. It was all good, but I most vividly recall a long session when she was leaning over with one foot up on a chair and being fisted. She was quivering and whimpering whether with discomfort or orgasm it was difficult to tell and although the only shoe relevance was a great show of those white stilettos which were almost always in shot with a heel sexily pushing into or hanging slightly over the edge of the chair and at times also moving in gentle rhythm with the thrusts, it appealed on so many levels that I would love to see it again.
Anyone seen it, have any idea of possible name or a source.
sixxstring420

Post by sixxstring420 »

i love this thread!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

The last picture looks to be right on topic sixxstring420, what a shame it is so small. Any source for video or larger?
killeranklestraps

Post by killeranklestraps »

ooooffff! that 2nd last picture really got me horny!

I'd love to be present at something like that!!
I don't care about brands, if a shoe fits.....
lablove

Post by lablove »

shoddy90 wrote:Hi 05913812, Welcome for the intro to Ashley, she is quite something!
My thanks in return for Hazel, she is yum; again nice puffies and her shoes would also be very entertaining.
Just a little addition which looks interesting, ..ngmint enjoying some slutty heels.
http://oron.com/r0fz9omwobdo/d_09-10...es_HQ.avi.html
Preview looked good but oron is nearly always denied me so I can never be sure unless someone gives feedback.
Enjoy
could you give us more videos like this one?
dw23890

Post by dw23890 »

Some t-girls literally love their shoes...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

hi killeranklestraps, the second last does some things to me too but just a pity there is not more shoe-show or action.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thank you dw23890
What a great selection and spot on topic, thanks again. Do you know if and where these available as vids?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

KorkojenOrja wrote:
heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:mmm it must be wonderful when you can wear every day sexy high heels in public. than you are in a public toilet you can fuck your own shoe and put the cum filled shoe on and you can walk in public as a sexy girl with cum in shoe!!
Oh yes, never thought about that! Would be awesome to change bodeis with one of the girly boys for a few days. :o
Mmm, bodyswap what a nice idea. Only problem I see is returning the loaner in unabused condition because if I had that opportunity, she would be unable to walk for at least a week after; everything would be severely and likely sorely used - fun fun fun!
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.