Amazing Toe Prints

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shrimper

Re: Amazing Toe Prints

Post by shrimper »

Those pumps look like they've been done before.
terext550

Post by terext550 »

Nice pictures you are correct those toe prints in the flats and pumps are hot. It is nice to feel the imbed of wear her toes were in those shoes!! Again nice job
jbtx5

Post by jbtx5 »

Toe prints 1.jpg
Toe prints 2.jpg
These were heels of a housemate we used to share with... Unfortunately they were short lived and i was never able to get my hands on them again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bigjoafan

Post by bigjoafan »

Thank you lovecrushes for posting all these photos and details. Sophie is a really hot girls ! I'm really hooked on your quest to cum in her shoes... Hope you are successful ! I'm rooting for you..Keep us updated even if she just pops in the door for 5 min .. and if you get more photos of her body, please post them ! thank you !

B
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Wow there some of the best toe prints i've seen very very hot
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

verrry sexxy maybe photos of her feet?
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Thanks for the encouarging comments guys. Seems like my efforts were not in vain. Yes Sophie is a great lass and great to be around. Very keen to hug you and have a laugh too. I am thinking of trying to hatch some kind of plan to get her heels or least some pics for you to see her wearing them. Might suggest that my daughter has a few friends round for a barbeque and suggest she invite Soph. Will be praying that this time it does not rain and that she comes with her heels again. If she does I will say something to her like " They're nice stilettos you have on. Any chance i can take a few pics of you wearing them as would like to get a pair like that for the wife and i'd want to make sure i get the same pair for her, i know she would like a pair like that but it's a surprise so don't say anything to her " Good idea ?? Or at least something along those lines.
One thing i don't think that i mentioned before about her stilettos, when i was able to smell her shoes and rub my fingers into her toes and over her toe prints, she had worn them that hard i could feel the hollows in the soft insoles where she had crushed the shape of her toes into them. That was such a great feeling sliding my fingers in there and it made me so horny . Just wish it could have been my bell end rubbing them but one day it will i hope .
Anyhow i will keep updating this as and when i meet Sophie and her fabuolous shoes.
Just one other thing before i go. Being a self employed decorator i am going to give her a business card to pass onto her mum in case she ever wanted any decorating doing. If she did, i would have free access to Sophies bedroom and her shoes. No telling what other treasures may be there awaiting my camera and my cock. Seeing as i have only seen 2 pairs of her shoes and both were very dirty and well printed, i reckon there is probably a good chance her other shoes must be as if not even dirtier, who knows. But that would be a great post if it came to fruition don't you think
Let's all keep or fingers crossed !
Regards to you all
LC
terext550

Post by terext550 »

those tan pumps are so sexy with those to prints if you have a chance please more!!
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Just to say Sophie popped in tonight and came wearing some different flat pumps. Yes and still got those dirty toe prints again that seems to be her trademark., simply amazing. Managed to get you all some pics to enjoy but don't have time to post them at the moment but will do as soon as i can, be patient.

LC
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Evening all,
Update from last night and here are some pics of her pumps i snapped with my phone (sorry pics are pretty crap but had to be quick . I just don't seem to be lucky enough to have time on my side when Sophie leaves her shoes for me.
I was able to snap these just under a minute after she had removed them and after she had shot up stairs.
They were still damp and the smell was so strong it was unreal. They had that plimsoles/trainer smell which to be honest i hate so they did nothing for me smellwise.

But hope you all like the pumps anyway.
A slight bit of bad news she told me is that she's off to University in Sept for 6 months and no home visits in those 6 months so there won't be much chance of seeing her shoes after September.
I did though give her a business card to give to her mum so fingers crossed on that one.
Enjoy !

LC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.