My sister's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stevemaltais

My sister's heels

Post by stevemaltais »

My "little" sister is a 17-year-old cute blonde with a lovely smile and long legs. She always wear sexy clothes and sky-high stiletto heels (she is taking after our mom) and she is over 6 feet tall in her highest heels! She began to wear high heels a couple of years ago and made fun of me, calling me her "little big brother" (we are both 5'9" barefoot). Some guys are a bit taken aback by her frankness et boldness and her height but she never has problems finding lovers. Her current boyfriend is a 6'3" basketball player from her high school. I don't live with my parents and my sister anymore. I moved to another town to go study so I don't get to see her that often. But whevener I go back home I try to play with her sexy shoes. I suck the heels and lick the soles but I haven't found the courage to cum in them yet (same with my mom's heels). In the meantime, here are some of the pics I took in the past months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FunCum

Re: My sister's heels

Post by FunCum »

You are so lucky man !! Your mom and sister have so many sexy heels :twisted:
Be strong and cum on both !!

Post by 000000 »

nice, keep posting :P .
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Yeah dude! cum on them! Can we see her wearing heels? A pair of pics would be nice ^^
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra »

You should definitely cum in the black one :D.
heelscum4life

Post by heelscum4life »

cum them sexy beasts my friend!! Pleeese! :twisted:
nylonnfeet

Post by nylonnfeet »

Last edited by nylonnfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

Last summer, I was back home, watching TV, late at night. The window was opened and I heard the distinctive click clack of high heels in the street. I went to the window and realized that it was my little sister walking home with her boyfriend. They stopped in front of the house and started kissing passionately. I am a bit ashamed to say it but my sister looked sexy with her hot pants that showed her long legs and her sexy pink high heels, which made her over 6 feet tall. But still she had to be on her tiptoe to kiss her giant boyfriend. I got hard. When she finally let go of him and started walking towards the house, I quickly went back to the couch and sat, waiting for her to come in. She came in, took her heels off and left them in the lobby. She barely aknowledge my presence and went straight to bed. I took some pics of her slutty shoes and even poked my stiff cock with the tip of her heel...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumps_cummer

Post by pumps_cummer »

you should certainly cum those if you ever get the chance!
CUMMINATOR

Post by CUMMINATOR »

I would love to see a pic of your sister wearing those heels after u cum in them