Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

partyanimal

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by partyanimal »

iloveshoejobs wrote:i got caught once but oddly it was the best thing that ever happened ,my mom walked in on me fucking one of her favourite pairs of heels ,she slammed the door an ran downstairs crying i never felt so bad i couldnt leave the room but about 10 mins later she came back and knocked and asked could we talk ,she asked me to be honest and told me this was between me and her and it was the hardest thing o ever did but i told her i had a shoe fetish she asked had i been using her shoes for long and i said no just once i have my own collection she told me she wasnt going to worry and neither should i because when i get a girlfriend ill be having a lot more sex and forget about this silly fetish and she gave me the safe sex lecture ,i couldnt believe my mother told me this but then she said she supposed if i wanted i could do whatever i wanted with my own shoes untill i get a girlfriend and i could wear them around the house or whatever an she wouldnt say anything but i wasnt to use her shoes ,so now i get to wear all my shoes all the time apart from when i go out of the house how cool is that ?? and oddly enough my mom has left a few pairs of her old stinky pumps on my bedroom floor and never taken them back so there mine now
that what i call real presents u got worn high heels
from your own mum :mrgreen:
i wish my mum did the same :D
PHDIKOULAS

Post by PHDIKOULAS »

wow some great incidents here,love hearing about this stuff!!!!
PHDIKOULAS

Post by PHDIKOULAS »

well i might as well share mine.I wasnt caught actually but it was close,

a month back i didnt know about this site at all,and my gf has only boots and this pair of heels,so a month back we had some visitors who stayed here for two weeks.I thought i cant cum on the heels so i ll just have to wait 2 weeks.anyway two weeks pass and by sheer luck my gf says i will see the guests off and go to the mall for windowshopping.

I said ye ye go and finally i m home alone :twisted: so i grab the heels and start to masturbate and boy do i let a huge and i mean humongous load in them.Two weeks worth of sperm in the shoe,at first i panicked and thought to clear the mess but then i said fuck it,i ll just pour the excess cum in the other shoe and let them inside the closet to dry.Its not like she will wear them soon or anything.

So i do that and go to the livingroom to lay on the couch being exausted from the huge cumshot i had.As i lay there watching tv after 10 15 mins i get a call from my gf and she says "Are you there?because my sister will come down in a sec to get some shoes she wants to go somewhere" so i m like fuck fuck fuck and i say ok whatever.I m thinking i got to clean that shit before my sil comes but as i close the cell the door bell rings :? :? :? :?

I open the door and there my sil is so i act cool and say hi come in.She says did my sister call you about some shoes?I m like yeah she did just now,and she says ok thnx i m gonna go get em.I was terrified but didnt say anything at all.I thought she mmight get any shoe and not the cummed ones :?

My sil and gf have the same shoe size but they dont often trade shoes. So she goes to the bedroom opens the closet and takes the cummed shoes,i was petrified at this point but tried to act cool,she puts them down places her hand on the wall and first wears the one shoe and i start sweating now,and heres the highlight.

She lifts her leg with the shoe on and says nice,they look great and puts the other shoe.When she put that other shoe all hell broke loose.It appears that shoe had more cum than the other and i hear this sound like spuurtttt like the cum had nowhere to go except between the toes :? :? :? :? :? like a squeesing sound.She didnt say anything but i think she might suspected something.I m almost sure of it but till now hasnt brought it up.she said thnx and left in a hurry and i hope she liked it :twisted:

Till now all is well.I wish i knew this site back then to take some pics of this.
supertech

Post by supertech »

Last edited by supertech on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

CUMMINATOR wrote:I been caught one time back in high school. my science teacher wore these black 6in heels. i instantly got hard seeing and hearing them echo everytime she walked around the classroom. i often saw her shoe playing with her heels at her desk. i loved seeing her dangling her heels off her toes exposing her nice soft soles. she caught me every once in awhile staring at her heels. i think she knew i had a little foot fetish. one day after school i went back to her classroom to talk about my grades. she wasnt in the room but i saw her black heels under her desk. i couldnt resist..i started smelling them and grinding them on my hard cock. i was so into her heels that i didnt noticed that she walked in. my heart dropped being caught with her heels to my nose. she asked me what are u doing and i just stood there looking at her in shock. she took her heels out my hands and told me to leave. ever since that day she left the heels at home :(
Wow, but what right did the bitch have wearing 6inch heels to teach?
Tomcat1963

Post by Tomcat1963 »

Nice post....Interesting subject ;) I've never been "caught in the act" BUT my collection HAS been discovered a couple of times...... :roll:
raider 13

Post by raider 13 »

i have one time.. i have a friend who as a sexy ass mom and everytime i went over there i would cum in her sexy ankle boots.. and this went for about a year. i probably jizzed on them over fifty times.. and one day i was going to take thim home and cum on the inside and outside alot and let my jizz dry ..well i got them and but them in my bag.. well thirty minutes later i had to go outside and help him and is dad.. and when we came back in she had them on the counter she asked me why was i taking her boots.. i told her my girlfriend wanted but she asked why was there cum stain all on the outside of her boots and fresh cum on the sole of the boots.. and i told her my fetish.. and she told me i wasnt welcome at her house anymore but she doesnt know i jizzed on her flip flops, all her bras and thongs, and her suede boots, and her vibrator. but i still masturbate thinking of her and her sexy stuff :D
DOHDOH

Post by DOHDOH »

raider 13 wrote:i have one time.. i have a friend who as a sexy ass mom and everytime i went over there i would cum in her sexy ankle boots.. and this went for about a year. i probably jizzed on them over fifty times.. and one day i was going to take thim home and cum on the inside and outside alot and let my jizz dry ..well i got them and but them in my bag.. well thirty minutes later i had to go outside and help him and is dad.. and when we came back in she had them on the counter she asked me why was i taking her boots.. i told her my girlfriend wanted but she asked why was there cum stain all on the outside of her boots and fresh cum on the sole of the boots.. and i told her my fetish.. and she told me i wasnt welcome at her house anymore but she doesnt know i jizzed on her flip flops, all her bras and thongs, and her suede boots, and her vibrator. but i still masturbate thinking of her and her sexy stuff :D
Wow, any photos of the ankle boots? :D
footfreaknj

Post by footfreaknj »

Got busted by my sister when we were younger jerking off into her super smelly waitress sneakers. She said she thought it was a prank at first until she saw me sniffing them and her socks while jerking. I begged her not to tell anyone and she didn't (but asked for $$$ in return). She then gave me a pair of her old sneakers from high school that she never wore anymore and told me that those were the only ones I could cum in if it would keep me out of her closet. It did and as we got older, she became surprisingly cool about the whole thing. I still don't think she totally gets it, but she knows I really don't want to have sex with her, I just love the way her feet smell and I think she gets a little thrill out of the naughtiness of shoe cumming. We never openly discuss it, but she's left her sneakers and socks out in the open when she's stayed with us before and she knows what I do with them.
Bamboozler01

Post by Bamboozler01 »

Getting caught just adds to the fun and the risk...

A friend had left a gorgeous pair of summer wedge sandals after she had just taken them off.... so as she left the room I took the opportunity to grab them for a good sniff - and just as I was about to walk off with them..... she walks back mid sniff and lick.....How I managed to put them back where she had just left them without her noticing, I will never know.....!!

Awaiting my next chance.......