Sexy Office Co-Workers Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kozak_mamaj

Re: Sexy Office Co-Workers Shoes

Post by kozak_mamaj »

puledrinasexy wrote:
footguy1971 wrote:
puledrinasexy wrote:Whoa....I never thought that my co-workers could shot in my shoes! The next day I have to check inside! ;-)
Hey puledrinasexy....do you leave your shoes at work? What would you do if you found that a co-worker was cumming in your shoes?
Well I don't know....usually when I found my bf cum inside my shoes, I check that my shoes are not damaged. And I'm happy because I know that he's horny because of me. But in case of my coworker...it's different! I think that it could be funny and hot, but I would like to know WHO did this..

Sara
and you often find it?
cumonhighheels

Post by cumonhighheels »

this is amazing stuff. well done mate!
bet u got a real big rush from doing that!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Hi Sara,

Perhaps you should start leaving your shoes at work. Take a photo of them before you leave and a photo when you get back in to the office. Depending on the size of the office, you should be able to figure out who did it if someone does cum in your shoes. If you actually enjoy that someone is cumming in your shoes and you don't mind them knowing that, you could leave them a little note inside one of your shoes to tell them you like it. Being that you have the power in such a situation, you could really have some fun with it.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

footguy1971 wrote:Hi Sara,

you could leave them a little note inside one of your shoes to tell them you like it. Being that you have the power in such a situation, you could really have some fun with it.
Yes, it's a good idea....but I don't want to show the I like this kind of job...I'm afraid that my men co-worker could think wrng about me... :-(

Sara
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Well, it's up to you. They might think wrong of you but they aren't going to say anything to anyone, especially you. Do you even know if there are any men in your office who might cum in your shoes? I have another idea for you, instead of leaving a note. You should rub your pussy juices all over your shoes. Obviously, we would all love it if you masturbated with your shoes and posted some pics, however, should a man want to cum in your shoes, he will definitely be smelling them. The scent of pussy on them will drive him wild and he won`t know whether it was you or another woman in the office. You could also leave some dirty panties and/or socks in a not-so-obvious spot. If you are interested in this type of thing, you`ve got it made.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

man, I cant believe my eyes when I saw the video, just fucking hot, please try to make more, this woman is lovely!!, please keep going for it, thanks to this and other posts pretty soon I will be posting as well, Im taking pictures in the street and as close as I can from every feet I see, some of the pics will be blurry and fuzzy but I will try to make my best for guys like you wich make this awesome material, thank you man!!!!1
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Hey guys,
I leave my heels under my desk all the time.....never knew you were totally into it.....however, if you ever got any of your worthless cum on my sexy suede shoes, I would find you and kick your balls in with my stiletto heel :)
then again probably half of you guys would LOVE that ..... truth be told....I would really enjoy doing it to you too.

Any guy want to lick your spunk off my heel if it happens :)

Spikingly,
Gina
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Office_Antics just don't stop, its just amazing.
THANKS
mikemike

Post by mikemike »

This post is a legend, can't help watching it again and again.
junglist

Post by junglist »

mikemike wrote:This post is a legend
Yes it sure is. Quality shoes & pics. Love your work man. How have I only just discovered this thread?