Daughters flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiderian

Re: Daughters flats

Post by Tiderian »

Yes im interested too...:-))
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

keep up the good work
tucker 8

Post by tucker 8 »

keep going man seeing thoese flats on her after u have cumed in them wow
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I gotta agree that, with a wife or girlfriend if they are cool about you fucking their shoes, cumming on them or in them, its no issue at all that the shoes can be part of your sexuality. But a daughter,.......no, just something not right about it. The earlier comment made, "ask your wife about it" really sums it up.

I look at it this way, if my gal caught me fucking/cumming her shoes, I could share it with her. But if I was married and my wife caught me fucking/cumming my daughter's shoes,.....that probably would not go well at all. So in my book if its something you can share with someone, ok. But if you'd be worried about being seen or caught doing it, not so much.
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

I'm in two minds about this now. I would really like to make more pics for you guys, but some of you are dead against it.
Ok first off. I don't want to do anything sexual with my daughter at all. I do not think about her when doing it etc. She just has really sexy shoes, and i write dirty comments just for effect to make it more stimulating for fans of my posts.
Two of you have said what i am doing is wrong and i know this because i wouldn't tell my wife or daughter about it? Well i never told my mother i did it to her shoes either. Also i haven't told my wife i've done it to her shoes (She has mostly ugly shoes).
Anyway i hope i've changed your minds. If not let me know? I don't want to be hated on here.
Thank you
68newman

Post by 68newman »

I say as long as there is no rule against it, post them and warn in the title what they are pics of as you have done so far. People should be able to decide for themselves if they want to look or not. There are things here that I don't really like but I just avoid. I don't like having regular members making decisions for all of us.

And yeah, embellishment is normal.
Tiderian

Post by Tiderian »

So its about shoes nothing else...what other People interprete shouldnt be too important;-) keep going fucking her shoes thats nothing to do with incest
Mr.Gabor

Post by Mr.Gabor »

Great post!!! Only people with an shoe fetish can imagine what you feel, that you only love the shoes!!! Keep up your great work!! Make us happy!!!! Please.....! :lol:
Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt! ;-)
ilickshoes

Post by ilickshoes »

Hey man , do what you think is right .

But remember that the guys on this forum who want more pictures and spicy copy are feeding their shoe fetish , they have zero interest or concern for your family.

Your wife and daughter will be there when you are old , or get ill, they are your blood . Think the shoe guys will be there ?

So what's it gonna be ? Feed a bunch of horny shoe fetish guys or do the right thing for your daughter , wife and family.

There are many avenues for you to express and experience your shoe fetish needs , maybe consider leaving your daughter out of it.
shoeyorke82

Post by shoeyorke82 »

This is wrong on so many levels.

You say its just her shoes but are you fucking serious?

That is a cop out .

What your doing is fucking despicable.