Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tiafain789

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Post by Tiafain789 »

dikkisixx wrote:I lived with a really sexy indian girl for a few years,.....
Good story man. Hook me up on PM if you want to exchange some stories. I got a mild fetish on Indian girls.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

bezzz wrote: do you have still that flats ?:) any pics or something ?
All pictures I take I post here already. I have 3 other ongoing threads you can find pictures of my friends feet and shoes.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I Love that Topic sooooo MUCH!

amazing updates especially those heels with satin/material insoles cummed :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

pumpscummer wrote:I Love that Topic sooooo MUCH! amazing updates especially those heels with satin/material insoles cummed :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Glad you liked it. A shame I no longer have roommates lol. Atleast I still have 3 good friends that indulge my fetish still.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

More tramplig photos, please.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Liuyinek wrote:More tramplig photos, please.
Soon my friend will be over for a little play session. I'll try and take some new pics of her trampling my cock.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I always meant to ask: When your friend came over, did you ever have her test sniff your roommates shoes(those Toms especially) to gauge her reaction?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

finfan1 wrote:I always meant to ask: When your friend came over, did you ever have her test sniff your roommates shoes(those Toms especially) to gauge her reaction?
Oh I no longer have a roommate. this was about 5 years ago when I did and I had access to hers and her friends shoes that would stay over. Now I just have 2 friends that do this to me now. There's a 3rd friend but I rarely get to see her. She just gives me her used shoes when she's done with them. It's just one friend mostly that she does all this to me, cock trample, shoe foot worship, pissing, regular trample. Amoung other things. I have a lot of shoes that both have given me that I've been sniffing and masturbating with or into. It's been months since I've been on here and i'll probably start a new thread of showing off the shoes and masturbating into some. theyre mostly flats, few sandals and ugg slippers that are so trashed and smelly.

I did when I was with roomate that I'd have my friend use the shoes on me. They were a size too small but she's squeeze her foot in and GOD it made her feet smell so bad. But the good bad lol. The TOms already smelled to begin with. I don't know what was up with my roomates feet that made them smell so bad. But the aroma was intoxicating and it was on my friends feet now.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Im a great fan of this thread, and I miss some material that was removed, any chance to reupload it? Regards.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

kumshoe wrote:Im a great fan of this thread, and I miss some material that was removed, any chance to reupload it? Regards.
I'm going back to see why it was removed. I think if I remember correctly when I took a pic of a box of her shoes there was a shipping label on it from where she ordered the shoes from online and someone here saw her name. I deleted the pictures set. I"m still checking though. It's been years since I've created this thread. Brings back some fond memories of masturbating 4-6 times a day smelling those extra smelly pungent shoes and licking her foot crud.