Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kinky Stilettos

Post by Kinky Stilettos »

Thats my problem though, I dont want my family knowing I've ordered them!
hightide2007

Post by hightide2007 »

naah, its not wrong. I spent my whole teen years and some of my early twenties lickign and jerking off with my gorgeous younger sisters shoes. And also managed to get hold of her friends sometimes too....great times.
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

ITS NOT RANG DON'T WORRY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE.......FUCK EM WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE EM
High Heels from North Shields
easyspirit8

Post by easyspirit8 »

i have done my mothers, and loved every minute,
now i do my wifes, mother-in-law, my neighbors, and the renters that i have, is so fun and HOT. Im so glad that i found this site :D
cumonshoes

Post by cumonshoes »

I used to do my sister's a lot but now I wouldnt do it. She never really wore them anyway so i didnt feel weird about it. Now she is selling most of them on Ebay, the ones I used to cum in.
sexyjulia

Post by sexyjulia »

what do you think about this?

sexyjulia

Post by sexyjulia »

most of us will agree that she is hot and her shoes are hot...

Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Nice very nice and so Cute!
sexytoes271

Post by sexytoes271 »

Just buy them off girls :)
I met my boyfriend because we went to school together and he IM'd me one day got talking and asked if i want to sell my old heels, I said sure why not, That went on for a year before we got together.

If your shy make some bullshit excuse! us girls love to offload our old shoes and replace them with new ones :)
sexyjulia

Post by sexyjulia »

A lot of people here enjoy their mom and sister shoes...i enjoy my sis in-law...i have to admit that first time i did her shoes was when she was 14. I know all of you that will respond back and saying it was wrong...well, she had the sexiest black mules ever...i didn't care about her (well she is hot) but her shoes were amazing...