Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BLK718

Post by BLK718 »

USING MOM'S SHOE'S = YUK!!!

USE YOUR GIRL FREIND'S OR A HOOKER'S

ANYBODY BUT A BLOOD FAMILY MEMBER

JUST MY OPION
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

Ehh mate there just shoes even if there your mothers DON'T think about her whilst you fucking them
High Heels from North Shields
her horny mules

isit wrong

Post by her horny mules »

I think its absolutly ok to use shoes from familymebers, because they are only sexobjekts ( i mean the shoes ).
i domy mums heels as i can think ,and she realy use very sexy shoes and i know that she do it a bit for me, but i never think about to touch my mum, so what is wrong ?
i am a lucky bastart who every day had sexy highheels well worn on my cock.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I have a strong aversion using shoes that belong to my mom or sister. I probably couldn't even get an erection. I say "probably" because I've never tried it.

I have gotten off on my aunt's and cousin's shoes though, not to mention my wife's mom and sisters. As a small boy, I also masturbated while wearing my grandmother's house slippers.

This is my personal preference, that's all. Do as you like, as long as it doesn't harm others.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

HELL NO

Using anyone related to me just seems nasty. The thought of it has me gagging, ew.
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I've messed with my sisters shoes a lot... I personally don't see anything wrong with it. The whole taboo surrounding incest is because having children with family members has a higher chance of creating birth defects, so honestly, I don't see sexuality between family members it as an issue at all as long as no children are the result.

Of course I'm not saying that that should be considered normal, merely that if you're someone who likes to fuck shoes you're so weird anyways, you might as well admit that you think your sister is hot.
TJustice

Post by TJustice »

I'm actually thinking of just buying some cheap ones, but feel awkward buying them? Any suggestions for buying them in a store? Anyone have a favorite size?

TJustice wrote:I'm actually thinking of just buying some cheap ones, but feel awkward buying them? Any suggestions for buying them in a store? Anyone have a favorite size?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS AS I WAS LEVING WORK ON FRIDAY AND when i left i went strait in to eldon squere in Newcastle BEFORE THE TOON WERE RELAGATED and i went in to Office, Priceles Shoes, New Look and others too and i did not feel weard i know what you must feel like doing this as i had the same feeling too. the ONLY WORRY IS IF YOU GET SEEN BY FAMILY OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW OR IF SOME ONE RECIGNISES YOU AND TELLS YOU FAMILY (FOREXAMPLE) "HEY YOU NEVER GUESS WHERE I SAY YOU KIDD THE OTHER DAY"

THIS MAY BE NEWS THAT COMES FULL CERCAL SO IF YOU BUYING SHOES IN SHOPS BE CARFUL AS YOU MAY BE SEEN

BUY EM ON THE NET YOU ONE CAN SEE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE/ROOM and you and have a fitishes name/USER ID
Kinky Stilettos

Post by Kinky Stilettos »

High Heels from North Shi wrote:
TJustice wrote:I'm actually thinking of just buying some cheap ones, but feel awkward buying them? Any suggestions for buying them in a store? Anyone have a favorite size?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS AS I WAS LEVING WORK ON FRIDAY AND when i left i went strait in to eldon squere in Newcastle BEFORE THE TOON WERE RELAGATED and i went in to Office, Priceles Shoes, New Look and others too and i did not feel weard i know what you must feel like doing this as i had the same feeling too. the ONLY WORRY IS IF YOU GET SEEN BY FAMILY OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW OR IF SOME ONE RECIGNISES YOU AND TELLS YOU FAMILY (FOREXAMPLE) "HEY YOU NEVER GUESS WHERE I SAY YOU KIDD THE OTHER DAY"

THIS MAY BE NEWS THAT COMES FULL CERCAL SO IF YOU BUYING SHOES IN SHOPS BE CARFUL AS YOU MAY BE SEEN

BUY EM ON THE NET YOU ONE CAN SEE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE/ROOM and you and have a fitishes name/USER ID

HHFNS - I wish it was that easy! I have been tempted to buy some Heels for myself off the Internet, but I could only get them delivered to my home address, so my family would blatantly see I had ordered something as it would be delivered when I am at work!

Kinky Stilettos wrote:
High Heels from North Shi wrote:

HHFNS - I wish it was that easy! I have been tempted to buy some Heels for myself off the Internet, but I could only get them delivered to my home address, so my family would blatantly see I had ordered something as it would be delivered when I am at work!

GOOD get em sent there there I HAVE just bought a pair from a ebay shop called My1stwish see link here.......http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEAFB:IT