Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

StarstruckHH

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by StarstruckHH »

I have once, just once cummed inside my mom's heels... They were a chunky pair of leather heels, not the type of shoes I'm hot for (I'm more of a slim and pointy heel kind'a guy), and I kind'a felt bad about how they were heels that I wasn't really attracted to.

Another thing that bugged me out when I was growing up was that my mom never wore heels. She sometimes wore them for special occasions, but they were all the type of heels I'm not swinging for. My mom probably owned like 4 pairs of heels, none of which were attractive. She never wore any of them for any casual occasion.

So, to vent my sexual tension, I used my friends' mom's heels a lot. I think the first time I whacked off to a friends' mom's heels was when I was 13. Ever since that I had taken advantage of every single sleep over, going out drinking with them or their house being empty by jerking off to some heels. It seemed that every single other friend of mine had atleast a few pair of great heels up for grasps in their home. My 2 best friends had it the best... One of my friend's mom's wore different pair of heels for each work day, and it wasn't anything unusual to just see pairs of heels lying in random places (sometimes even in a bathroom, easiest shoe cumming ever?) Also, my other best friend's mom was the boss of a succeeding company so she had a lot of money to spend on heels. She had her own shoe closet, right in the corridor of their house, and hell, she must've had like 100 pairs of heels. Out of those 100 pairs I think I've cummed like 15.

I have always been thinking if my shoe fetish originates from the fact that my mom rarely wore heels? That when I saw heels when I was a child that it was like a "special occasion". I know one thing for sure, each time I managed to sneak a pair of my friend's mom's heels into a bathroom, THOSE were really special moments.
deliriousbiznasty

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

I do consider cumming in a blood relative's footwear a form of incest.
It's still sexual contact, your semen is touching their body. Doesn't matter if there was no direct genital contact. It was your semen, and is still your semen, even after it has left your body.
If you came in a woman's shoes knowing that she would come in contact with it, then you knowingly initiated sexual contact with her, even if she was not aware.
In that sense, it is incest (and, technically speaking, if you lacked consent then it could also be considered a form of sexual molestation, but that's really more of a legal issue than a semantic or philosophical one.)
Is it "wrong", though? Well, morality is subjective. The real question to ask yourself is, "am I okay with doing this?"
But personally, I think incest is icky. :x

@Julia:
I am not sure what pictures of teen models have to do with cumming in the shoes of family members.
But... okay? :|
Lol.
sneeker

Post by sneeker »

messing with shoes is just like messing with feet, to me. if you would mess with their feet, then i guess it's fine to mess with their shoes too. i don't personally do it... has to be a non blood relative and the feet have to be nice that's in them. i mostly do shoes of females who's feet i want, wish i could have, or will have one day :)
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

--
Last edited by gnasm on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kumshoe

Re:

Post by kumshoe »

BLK718 wrote:USING MOM'S SHOE'S = YUK!!!

USE YOUR GIRL FREIND'S OR A HOOKER'S

ANYBODY BUT A BLOOD FAMILY MEMBER

JUST MY OPION

Its fine to all of us, youre free to decide, but take into account that the most of us started with moms shoes, just playing when kids, then it turns to sexual arousal, not precisely with her, but with the shoes
ffetish87

Post by ffetish87 »

I've had a foot fetish since I was 4. and came in my mom's shoes by 12. When the fetish hits you so young, you have little choice. Most of the moral posts in this thread are from people who developed this fetish in their teens at the earliest.
fei23k

Post by fei23k »

I have thought about the same thing as you do over and over, and yes I did it to my mom, but not my sister because was really hot when I still 13yrs old... but i hate my sister and she not even that hot to me. even she has so many sexy high heels, I still can't stand with it.
CUMMINATOR

Post by CUMMINATOR »

Its Not Like You Cumming In Their Mouth Or Somthing lol I Dont Find Nothing Wrong With It. Its Just Shoes. My Mom High Heel Boots Were The First Pair I Ever Cum On. Then I Creamed My Sister Wedges.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

You are correct, it's not like you're cumming in their mouth or pussy, though my timing as a teenager was not always great. I would never cleanup, and on several occassions she had come home early and changed her shoes. I know her feet had to have cum on them. I still till this day, some 40 years later, remember her putting on her brown patent boots and having that what the hell look on her face. She did wear them that day.
CUMMINATOR wrote:Its Not Like You Cumming In Their Mouth Or Somthing lol I Dont Find Nothing Wrong With It. Its Just Shoes. My Mom High Heel Boots Were The First Pair I Ever Cum On. Then I Creamed My Sister Wedges.
deliriousbiznasty

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

carcomp59 wrote:it's not like you're cumming in their mouth or pussy
Soooooooo... cumming on (or in) any other body part would totally not be sexual at all, right? :roll: