You never know where you'll find your next pair of heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Only Pumps

You never know where you'll find your next pair of heels

Post by Only Pumps »

I was out eating at out local McDonalds watching a 20 something yr old eating and watching her shoes.. when she left to go back to work she removed her heels.. Nine West black pumps and threw them in the trash bin with her paper wrappers I could not believe my eyes.. because just before she did she removed them and put on yet another pair of new black heels. I of course retrieved them quickly and brought them home. Pics to come. Sz 5 1/2's the heel lifts on the bottoms are very worn down.
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

I seriously could not believe my eyes.. I was thinking the whole time.. OMG I would love to get my hands.. fingers.. tounge.. nose in those.. Dick of course

These where inside them
rigilover

Looky man

Post by rigilover »

You are a locky man.

Can you take some photos off the soles down?

Tanks and have sooooo fun with these crazy sexy heels
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

I believe this one will enlarge for you all I hope :D

sniffer

Post by sniffer »

[quote="Only Pumps"]I seriously could not believe my eyes.. I was thinking the whole time.. OMG I would love to get my hands.. fingers.. tounge.. nose in those.. Dick of course

So,how did they smell? Describe here, we want to know! You are lucky,fark them hard! :twisted:
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Oh my god! I hope to have this chance on day! Wow! And this pair is so sexy! Hope you'll enjoy them.
LP&G
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

Thanks guys this truly has been my shoe and heel day to top them all I will post more pcs if need be.. until then.. I hope you all have this incredible opportunity as I have. They were not scraped up along the toes and insides as damn near all other worn heels I have usually are.. she must have taken great care in wearing them.. but as I say the heel tips were pretty worn down. As far as the smell went.. they were lightly scented with a slight hint of perfume. They weren't really wet but slightly moist. I tried my best to get home as quickly as possible to get a full wiff of them before the moistness dried out. As far as how they tasted... scent-sational. It didn't take me long to get my nuts off... believe me not long at all... she was a medium height about 5'4" tall... brunette...office girl I kept thinking all the time.. I would love to be there this evening when you take those incredible heels off. Little did I know that it came as I wished... so occasionally wish for things.." laughing".. you never know! You know always every time when I have seen beautiful shoes being worn told myself" OMG I wish I could be there when you take them off" This was one wish that actually came true.
Last edited by Only Pumps on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Wow, it's good to know somebody had a good day :P
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Wow! Incredible story. This is what we shoe lovers dream of and it has happened to you. You have seized the opportunity and seized the day! Enjoy this for all of us! Cheers to you.

Two questions... did she get rid of her shoes inside the store or outside? And how did you manage to get them without being seen?