Do we want to see cum on or in Ballerinas

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you want to see shoejobs/cumshots with ballerinas

Definetly, yes
76%
No, thanks
7%
yes, create a sepaerate forum for it
16%

Total votes: 55

anubis2003

Do we want to see cum on or in Ballerinas

Post by anubis2003 »

Hi there
Ballerina Shoes are definetly en vouge at the moment and sometimes they are looking better then High Heels (sometimes).

Do you want to see more of of shoejobs/moneyshots with Ballerinas, like this:

or this:

or this:

Anubis
Heellover6

Post by Heellover6 »

Hi
I want to see a shoejob with Ballerinas and a wife in it :wink:
anubis2003

Post by anubis2003 »

Of course. The main item...

Not bright ones.

Post by 01 »

Yes, but this type of womens shoe looks much better in dark or at least matt colours. I prefer flats to have rounded toes. If they are pointy or in bright or patent hues then it is better that they are high heels. I know not everyone will agree so whatever people like is OK, but that is my preference.
pollypee transvestite

Post by pollypee transvestite »

i just love ballerinas,to see to wear, to cum in or on,and to make love to....i love them so much!!!!
anubis2003

Re: Not bright ones.

Post by anubis2003 »

...snip
01 wrote:Yes, but this type of womens shoe looks much better in dark or at least matt colours.

...snip

Yes, indeed. But it depends on the clothes they wear.

...snip
01 wrote:I prefer flats to have rounded toes.

...snip

When I see Ballerinas with rounded toes I have to think for young schoolgirls; too young for our topic. My opinion.
Pointy shoes look grown up from girls shoes to Ladysshoes.

Anubis
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

A Girl IN them, cum ON them 8) ...
but the ballerinas need to be pointy, I don't appreciate those totally
rounded teletubby-girly ballerinas. REAL ballerinas like women wear
them in ballet is another point... a pretty appealing one ;) ...
anubis2003

Post by anubis2003 »

@ Jeremy

What about:
a Girl in them-cum in the shoe - Girl back in them ?
together with dark nylons or opague...

One of my dreams: Before going to work some 'sexy-time' and she wants to receive the cum in the Ballerina/Heel. She goes to work with the loaded shoes, the whole day with sticky cum...

OK, I totally agree that Lady's Ballerinas have to be pointy.

Is there anyone who can provide pics?

Anubis
highheelsfan

Post by highheelsfan »

I do not like ballerinas! I like stiletto high heels!

Ballet flats?

Post by 01 »

Perhaps I was not entirely clear, did not mean to cause offence.

The ladies I see in ballerinas are mostly in the 35 to 55 age range. They are mostly women at work and around the shops etc; they used to wear loafers or mules a few years ago. Now the fashion for ballerinas is here they for the most part have switched to this style. This is for me much more appealing to look at and usually knocks years off them, not as many as a good pair of heels will though!

I know some of you like loafers and mules so again, I apologise. I cannot say that I have never seen a woman look good in mules but they are not my favourite style. That has to be high heels everytime. Still, each to their own as long as they do not cause harm or offend anyone.

With regards to the subject of what is a ballet flat, well I see that some of you have said you prefer poited flats, well that is great, there is no problem for me with that. But for me a ballett flat has to have a rounded toe, or it is not a ballet flat at all, just a flat. I do not know what the dictionary would say on that and I don't suppose anyone really cares as long as we know what we like and are happy with it? But for me it is abit like a Mary Jane has to have that strap across the front or a loafer has to have the tassles otherwise they just are not what they say they are?

So once again, I did not mean to upset anyone and apologise if I did.

As for girls younger than 20ish, not sure what they wear. I have little or no contact with that type of person and do not want to. Whlist it is no doubt another generalisation and there are obviously exceptions, I find mature ladies more sensible, attractive, understanding, reliable and all the other things that come with being world wise.