How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Schuhdreamer666

Re: How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Post by Schuhdreamer666 »

Same here, i began at age of 15 and now with 35 Ive done more than 1000, too. My collection holds more than 115 Pairs + the ones from my girlfriend. Have some fun with shoes is a normal thing in my sexuality same as fun with the ladies....

Post by 001 »

This one depends on what you mean. I have a current high heels collection of around 500 pairs and recently just before Christmas it was whittled down from just over 1000 pairs to the 500' ISH mark. Now I have had every single pair at least once, but the vast majority of these are mine and as they come from vintage shops etc I have no idea who previously owned most of them.
Over the years loads have come in and out of my collection, I donated at one point all of my New Look and Peacock and fiord shoes to charity wanting to clear my collection of cheap artificially made shoes. Probably well over 3000 pairs in this way over the years, (I am nearly 60 now.) but they are all mine, many bought new, never having belonged to a woman or if they did not one I ever knew.

As I have said in previous messages on the forums I used to work with a lady who would leave a different pair for me to cum in under her desk every day. I would do her shoes each day I was there but would always put them back for her. I guessed she knew I did this as well were very close. This was confirmed when we left the company and she gave me a couple of my favourite pairs to spunk in as a leaving gift. I still have these and do then occasionally and I am still in contact with her nearly 35 years after we stopped working together.

I also used to use my mother's, aunts, friend mums heels nearly daily as the chance occurred. I reckon my mother and aunt both know I came in their shoes as sometimes a favourite pair strategically appeared in my room randomly and then disappeared after they were utilised.

So whilst in total it runs into thousands, I cannot say for certain. I did and still do tend to stick to those people who know about it as I don't want to get into any trouble if caught, which I won't as they already know.
TheHumanFootstool

Post by TheHumanFootstool »

001 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:52 am I also used to use my mother's, aunts, friend mums heels nearly daily as the chance occurred. I reckon my mother and aunt both know I came in their shoes as sometimes a favourite pair strategically appeared in my room randomly and then disappeared after they were utilised.
I bet you can't believe how easy you had it! Lucky man. I saw my aunt about once a year and since it was winter in the UK she wore these patent boots that drove me crazy as a youngster.
SneakerLover620

Post by SneakerLover620 »

I started cumming in sneaker of my friends and family at the age of 14 and since then I had many opportunities to cum in many pairs of shoes I have a list of about 90 but thats only those that I knew the name of!

Post by 001 »

"I bet you can't believe how easy you had it! Lucky man. I saw my aunt about once a year and since it was winter in the UK she wore these patent boots that drove me crazy as a youngster."

Yes, it was lucky. For a few years in my mid twenties I stayed with my aunt Monday to Friday as I worked in the town where she lived and then went home at the weekend and holidays etc. Best of both, my aunt was quite old then. In her 70s and wore a lot of what I called comfort heels by company's like Equity and Elmdale. Not visually very stimulating as they only had say a two inch heel. But they were so soft and felt so nice to touch.
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

About 20 different women. My favorites- an ex gf from the 70's- I stayed over her parents house during the night of a huge rainstorm. I was sleeping in the living room and she left her brown leather wooden clogs there. Needless to say I went to town on them. My other fave, I dated a blond woman. She was really heavy and really sexy. She left me her red and black pumps. Oh heaven.
Pantyhoserunner

Post by Pantyhoserunner »

Lucky enough to have enjoyed 5 different women's heels. Only one knew and entertained the pleasure. The rest I used and cleaned out very well.

I do hope to enjoy others but the opportunities are far a few between in my life.
8) ->High Heels <- 8)
Botas_altas1

Re: ¿Cuántos zapatos de mujer te has puesto?

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I was lucky that my father dedicated himself to repairing shoes. I started as a child to fuck, especially boots and clogs, which was what turned me on at that time. Later, when my father stopped working I started getting shoes and boots from the trash, since he had no other option to get them. Later, when I started working, I was excited by the boots that some of my co-workers were wearing and I managed to fuck some of his pairs. I “stole” several pairs of boots and some clogs from one of them. Later I had a girlfriend to whom I gave some boots and when we left him I asked for them and I confessed that I was a boot fetishist and that's why I wanted her to return them to me, because I wanted to fuck them and since we weren't going to be together , I didn't want to lose those boots. Then I had another girlfriend whom I married and I confessed to her from the beginning my fetish for boots and heels, so with her it was easier to have access to them and to be able to fuck them even while she was wearing them. Now with the internet and second-hand sales I have gotten more than 300 pairs, so I guess that between everything I have fucked, I will have exceeded 400 women.
ADR2755

Post by ADR2755 »

Well, it is hard to say, but during my time in high school, i used to sneak into girls wardrobe and cummed their shoes during PE classes. I can say I have cummed the shoes of almost all my classmates (27 girls, but some of them were ugly so i didnt bother fucking their shoes).

Today I can easily tell that its definitely 30+, some of them knew i was having fun with their shoes, I have even managed to borrow some pairs for money.
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

12 ladies. Sister in laws, mother in laws, wifes, 6 co workers, 2 neighbors, step brothers wife.lol